Should I book Temptation or not?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Bill

Bill Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I would enjoy my stay at Temptation, but I don't know about my wife. It might be a little more risque than she can handle. She might be a little "put off" by too much sexual activity. Just how much openly sexual stuff goes on in the open? I know with a little time, the top would come off, but some of the sexual games might turn her off-hopefully turn her on!! She does have a wild side that I don't see too often, so this could be just what could bring it out. What percentage of woman are topless? It looks like all shapes and sizes go topless, so that would help. Do I chance it and book it or go someplace else. It there any hotels that allow topless sunbathing and not so sexually charged up? I was looking at the Sun Palace, just doing our thing in private, but I would like to be in a more friendly environment.

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Temptations

I would definately book Temptations, it is not as bad as some people think it is or want it to be lol...there is no sex going on in Public or an orgy in the pool... "although" nah nevermind, still cant confirm that one ha ha just kidding. Even the games are more fun then sexual and you dont have to participate at all . You will see anywhere from 30 percent to 70 percent topless woman depending on the day and the atmosphere. If you want to have fun and meet great people then book temptations....Just my 2 cents.

3. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Book it! She will love you for it

4. rflashman

rflashman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She can always hang by the quiet pool or beach if the activities turn her off. That said... just a personal comment... usually when we see a couple where one partner (usually male) doesn't really know what his wife will 'go for' something and decides to take her (usually under misleading pretext) to a location/event/resort/party to have her "become wild" as he wishes she was... it just doesn't work out. So best of luck, but don't try to make a square peg fit into a found hole.

5. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Yes definately do it. Just start off at the quiet side or the beach and let her get comfortable. Maybe peek at a game or two. Once she sees how it's all pretty innocent and all in good fun. She may just have the time of her life. I was shy at first too. Now they come look for me at games to join in because they know me.

6. Steve and Kim in Ohio

Steve and Kim in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Book it you will be able to relax or participate as you wish and enjoy the fun...just do not take the "Resort tour" it is a high pressure sales pitch. You'll make plenty of friends to answer your questions.

7. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    The games are optional participation and there is the quiet pool and the beach that she can always hang back at but I will tell you we went for the first time last year and didn't participate in any of the games but just hung out, laughed and viewed and thoroughly enjoyed our vacation.

You might be under estimating your wife and her ability to let her hair down but you are the only one who really knows her.

8. NickandAutumn

NickandAutumn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All of the replies are spot on. I took Autumn (similar unfamiliarity) on our Honeymoon and she loved it. We have been back at least once a year since. Don't pressure her and let the inner child come out. Spring Break for 40 year olds.
    There are plenty of other areas around the resort to enjoy and relax without the pretense. If you even think it is a good idea then I assume she will surprise you, as long as you are a gentleman about it.
    Make friends here first to feel like you are not alone when you walk in. Sit at the pool, have a cool frosty beverage and she will let you know her comfort level.
    First and foremost, "If Momma aint happy, Aint no one Happy"
    Nick

9. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve wanted a resort that was fun and had fishing, I wanted one that had a beach, great food and lots to do... we talked back and forth for a while until we found this site... If you are unsure of your wife and what she would like for a vacation, sit down and have a look at this site together.

Temptations is what you make it... there is never any presure, and I found even though I was really nervous, Steve's choice of locations was perfect for both of us... I felt perfectly comfortable and all the nervous gitters were gone after a couple of hours at the resort.

It is the perfect place to go to rekindle your romantic side and have a lot of laughs.

Cheers,
    Bernadette

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I would agree with my fellow friends...Just Book It... :D :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice