shopping in cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by looloo, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Takami826

Takami826 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought the Solaris was a nice place. The beach was rocky when I went but it was also during a hurricane so that might have had an affect. I haven't seen the beach in the HZ since May 06, so not sure how much has eroded again after the rebuild. It was nice because you can hop a bus easily but you were far enough away from the 'nightlife' that it was pretty quiet at night (we were on the streetside of the flamingo and margaritaville kept us up all night with the lights and noise)

2. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you want coach go to the outlets in the States nobody can beat the prices. The fakes here are usually the worst copies and you can tell from a mile away, and the real stuff is extremely expensive.
    Luxury Avenue is where you can find the real stuff.

3. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As a husband who buys his wife the real deal on certain occasions :lol: ...

The stores in Cancun that sell authentic products (like Luxury Avenue which Cunspin mentioned) are not any cheaper than here in the States. It's true that they can also be more pricey sometimes as well. If he is still willing to buy you a bag while you are there I would definitely stick to places like Luxury Avenue where you can be assured you are getting a genuine product.

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wasnt too keen on the clothes shopping in Cancun was more expensive even than England and nice things few and far between found an awesome surf shop with really nice board shorts though :lol:

5. svtcobra242

svtcobra242 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I shop for Tequilla and Mexican Candy. LOL...

6. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am completely addicted to these things.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice