** Shitshow 2022 ** Feb. 19-26

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Feb 19, 2021.

1. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Awesome!! The Shitshow is just a fun name given to that particular week each year which began almost 10 years ago.

Theres a great group of repeaters that go during that week that you will most definately be meeting and partying with.

I will be putting up a roll call on here soon so everyone will know who else is going which gives people a chance to talk to others that are going and get to know people before arriving. Things really start getting busy on here late summer/ early fall.

We will also decide together whether or not we want to do any of our own theme nights. These typically will be themes that match the resorts theme but have our own twist as a group. For example....one year everyone dressed up as the super mario brothers on superhero night....and yes, Mario & Luigi can look real sexy, lol.

At the resort, you will find small groups of people from the shitshow all over the pool. Come and go as you please and just do what you want for your vacation knowing u always have some people 5 minutes away ready to party.

Lookin forward to meeting you both!!
    Brent

2. gemeaves

gemeaves Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting you all. Really hoping we can travel by then, this trip will be well overdue!

3. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    Just got our confirmation for feb./17/2022 to feb./27/2022. Looking forward to party time!!

4. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Looking forward to seeing you both again!! We're all gonna have to make up for missing a year and go extra hard!!

5. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Just over 10 months to go!! Doesnt seem so bad when I think about the fact it's been 14 months since we were last there, lol.

Always love seeing the list of people going grow as the months count down. Gotta start the roll call at some point so what better time than now.....

showchart2022.PNG

6. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    Throw me on the list. Booked Feb 17-26th today. I figured I better lock the days up before all you Canadians are finally released to travel again. When I was at the Premier office last week they told me weekends are sold out into the fall right now and that's without all of our friends from Canada able to come.

7. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Wouldnt be the same without u there....cant wait to party with u again and see what crazy/awesome theme outfits u come up with next

8. Shank and Geep

Shank and Geep Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We booked 2/13-2/19. We haven’t been to the resort for a number of years. Our very first visit was week 8. I wish I would have remembered this before we booked!

9. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Not to worry....u will be there with the No Bra Club group and they party hard. Will be an awesime trip for u

10. Joe&M

Joe&M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +268 / 0
    Put us on the list Brent! 19-26

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice