shipped boat last year

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by cancunroberto, Sep 21, 2008.

1. cancunroberto

cancunroberto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have a 10 year sticker. now bob found a great deal on big boat. anyway possible we can ship this one??

2. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No entiendo la pregunta?

3. cancunroberto

cancunroberto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can he ship 2nd boat

as he already has the boston whaler here. its in carmens yard. he is wondering can we import the new one and get a new permit for it

4. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If the first one is on record then I am pretty sure you have to either import the Whaler. We permanently imported ours after bringing it down it was not a painfull process.

5. cancunroberto

cancunroberto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the whaler i quess is on record we went to puerto juarez and got sticker. just wondering if they will allow us another boat in

6. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think what Spin may be saying is that since you have a temp permit on the whaler, or Permiso de Importacion Temporal, you will have to nationalize the existing boat, so that you can bring in another one. You can only have one temporary registration per person.

WHICH MEANS, put the new one in your name if the first one is in his name. Each of you would then only have one temp imp permit in your name. (Plus you would have the big boat - Je je)

7. cancunroberto

cancunroberto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks tj and spin. but i have my car there in my name and the boats in bobs. both are 10 years old how do i nationlize how long does that take? or is it better to take boat over to belize and sell it??

8. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You need to talk to a Agencia Aduanal tofind out what your options are. I had both our boat and a truck on one fm3 so it is possible to have both.

9. cancunroberto

cancunroberto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks carol but how do i contact this agency. this would be great as the car i shipped 2 years ago is in my name. so i could put new boat in my name and shi it you think? if you could get me number for agency i can have carmen call them as i dont speak spanish thanks!!!!!!!

10. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are several agency's kind of like the Notarios. I can think of 2 right n ow Alberto Valle and Onetto. Alberto is in the Building where Mexicana is on Tulum same side as Sport City. They all speak english.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice