Sexy Women Wearing Anklets

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jeff & Tiff, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Jeff & Tiff

Jeff & Tiff Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    I think it points to the Lifestyle but probably even more to Singles as you can get them with different initials and sayings on them, HW, BBC Slut and on and on and on. I really don’t mine either way because I find my wife crazy sexy and I do not care if we get approached by either I will just leave it at that, so we will be there with SEXY on her ankle February 26th to March 6th and at least because of this post I have talked with some new people and I bet some will be looking for us I hope. :3some:

2. AJ-L34

AJ-L34 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    If you guys like to meet single males or females, you will be fine. Your wife is very beautiful in a classy way, and you have a great attitude about it all.. It's great to see that on here! Also, this may cause a riot of words, but there are not a lot of people on the CS forum. Anyway, good luck and have a great trip! :)

3. Jeff & Tiff

Jeff & Tiff Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    This is our 3rd trip in a year first with out a group of friends...We are looking forward to meeting some new people, and thanks for the kind words. :daveandmo:

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    OK so you got me stumped. Had do so some google searching(using my phone not work PC), and came across these anklets. I have no idea how anyone could read what they say, unless they are up close. And by that point, I probably would have figured it out as I am wearing thighs as earmuffs.

But anyway I can't figure out what HW stands for. All i came up with is homework, and I have never really liked doing that.

5. J&kb

J&kb Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    First post says hot wife, im Going with that

6. AJ-L34

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    No problems :) Hope to meet you guys sometime, you should come in April!! We have a great group with mixed singles and couples. I always go solo, and always have a great time and meet people I'll love for life..

7. AJ-L34

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I was thinking Horny Woman,but Hot Wife works lol

8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,832 / 3
    Well, that's a nice try but you and I can wear all the ankle bracelets, rings, and a flashing neon sign but we're not going to get a damn bit of attention or action the first time a sexy woman walks by. lol

John

9. AJ-L34

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Last trip I actually saw a woman wearing a tank top that said " It's not cheating if my husband watches" :) I was pretty sure they were lifestyle lol.. I just wear my CS bracelet I got from Bambi, works well

10. MrJandSluttyQuinn

MrJandSluttyQuinn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Ummm yeah difficult to see when people spend most of the time in the pool. The Cancun Swinger bracelet or white bracelet seems like a much better alternative to us to be honest.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice