Sexy Vegas Experience

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johnny616, May 24, 2019.

1. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    Hey TTR friends,

Due to a schedule change at work, the wife and I are not going to be able to make it to TTR this summer. ☹️ We are going to squeeze a Vegas trip in first week of June.

We have been to Vegas at least a dozen times since we are from SoCal. All of our trips have been with friends that aren’t let’s say adventurous as us. We have done the normal pools and bar/club hopping but are looking to spice it up this trip.

We will be doing Moorea couple of days but are looking for suggestions for night time fun. Wife wants to hit the Hustler club or Sapphires for some entertainment but that’s about all we have planned.

Looking for fun, sexy suggestions.

Thanks!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The Spearmint Rhino for some eye candy which will floor you.... then to the Palimino for some eye candy which will floor her, though you'll need to hang out with her while she's drooling and comparison-shopping.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Mkequals

Mkequals Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Sea mountain or whispers for those that are extra adventurous.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    She is really torn on which strip club she wants to go to. We understand palamino is the only full nude but that isn’t the determining factor for her.

If you had to pick only one to visit, which would it be?

5. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    While I don't have specific suggestions per say, I can empathize with wanting to find other adventurous couples to travel with.

Similar to you in some respects, my wife and I visit South Beach often, and have enjoyed the standard, vanilla nightlife. However, on our recent trip to South Beach over the long Memorial Day weekend, we met up with another not-so-vanilla couple to party with while there. Despite doing the same standard, vanilla activities - pool parties, clubbing and beach time - introducing another like-minded couple into the equation definitely added to the experience in a meaningful way.

So, whether or not you identify new venues to visit, I highly recommend finding other like-minded couple(s) to join you guys in Vegas.

6. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We met a couple one time at Chataeu nightclub in Paris hotel. They took us to Hustler club later in the evening. All we could say was it had a creepy vibe to it. 3 floors and the top 2 were a mix of some kind of strange scene where it seemed like they hadant finished the club.

If youre up for some fun people watching and a pretty laid back yet kitschy atmosphere, head to the Red Rooster swingers club a few miles outside of the strip. We always have a blast there

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We are trying something new this weekend that we hope is similar to sexy Vegas. Going to the Scottsdale Arizona pool parties. Hoping for an ‘adult’ vibe with fun people and EDM music.

8. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    @Jen&Kyle We went to The Wet Deck at The W Scottsdale last summer. If you are looking for an adult vibe and good music that's a good place to start. We had a great day and met some fantastic people. The crowd leans toward the younger side and there will likely be some bachelorette parties there but overall it was a lot of fun and the music was spot on.
    It definitely compares well with Vegas. If you go somewhere besides The W please let us know how it goes. We are heading back the Scottsdale around Labor Day.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We are staying at the Valley Ho Hotel and read a little about the W pool party on sundays. Thanks for the advice. This is part of a takeover event where they are bringing in EDM dj’s so expecting good things :)

10. Elizabeth Evans

Elizabeth Evans Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Hubby's best friend from college took us and his new girlfriend to the Palomino ... I took his girlfriend.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice