Sexy Pool Stories

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MrandMrsHotWife, Nov 8, 2015.

1. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    Oops.. Was that us? Good times!!!! Hey, your sexy pool story sounds EXACTLY LIKE ours!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. MrandMrsHotWife

MrandMrsHotWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Great stories!! Thanks for sharing!

3. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    Lol.... don't worry, not you!

??? Think maybe same night ..... oh alcohol fog!!!

Me thinks security might have been lax that night! Lol....

Well, saying that you weren't the girl being pleasured but you could have been one pleasuring????

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    This will add credence to anyone who is grossed out by what may be in the Sexy Pool.

So, Sam is sitting on the bench in one of the "play holes" in the Sexy Pool and I'm sitting on his lap, facing him, with his manhood in my hands when a friend (with benefits) jumps in and sits down beside Sam. He wants to be included in the fun, so of course I oblige. It wasn't long before his eyes rolled back in his head and he began to moan. I squeezed and yell "No!" But it was too late. We put in a request for extra chlorine. Sorry.

5. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    ....................with a variety of water proof plugs and vibrating toys ..............the sexy pool....quiet pool..............and beach are great great place for afternoon O's................

6. MrandMrsHotWife

MrandMrsHotWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    It sounds to me like you are really good at your job. Lol

7. Bearlet

Bearlet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 2
    Extra chlorine

Looks like management is aware of incidents like this - there is extra chlorine every day. And that's why you do not see seaweeds in sexy pool :)

8. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Channel 12 is now something like HGTV, so I hope that doesn't happen!!!

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,167 / 7
    One of the first things I ever saw at the Sexy pool was a male blowup doll floating in the pool on it's back in full salute. There was a group of girls taking turns jumping off the edge of the pool and trying to land on the doll's member using their bergina region...basically like a human ring toss. It was absolutely hysterical!!!

10. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    Here is a not so sexy story that happened in the sexy pool. This trip was our first ever real husband wife vacation. This was actually the first time Amber had ever been on a plane. We did our research on many resorts and us and another couple decided Temptation was going to give us the party we were looking for and the topless option was sales point for both the wife's and us husbands. So we arrive on a later after noon flight and I suppose we get to the resort around 4pm. We all quickly change and go down to the pool for some drinks and last chance partying before dinner. We get our drinks and find a empty fun hole and just start taking it all in. Being late afternoon you know the people watching is at its prime right about now. No more than 15 min into our vacation. Some one in our group comments on how I thought this place was only topless optional, why does that guy at the swim up bar have his shorts off. We look over and here is a older rough looking guy that is VERY drunk trying to what appears wash out his swim shorts. And people moving like someone dropped a school of piranha's in there. Well at that same moment the manger came up to us and in his broken English said "Everyone out, someone "defected" the pool" we spent the next 10 min laughing of watching staff try to net something out of the pool. hopefully that night they really gave it a shock. Needless to say that guy didn't go back in the pool the rest of his stay and everyone knew who he was and what he did.

So that's our first ever 30 minutes of TTR and next month we will be back for trip #5. Sorry had to share however gross it was looking back its a funny story.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice