Sexy Pool Etiquette

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Panda L-Train, May 12, 2019.

1. Panda L-Train

Panda L-Train Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1
    We haven’t been back to TTR since the renovation but we’re finally making the return pilgrimage in December. Is it still standard practice to reserve the seating around the sexy pool early morning with towels and t-shirts? Thanks!

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Now who did that...……..!!.. when we were there last year we did see the "occasional" person getting up early but there are more sun beds now...mind you, the hotel holds more people... Mmmmm

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Panda L-Train

Panda L-Train Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1
    Hmmm, ok. We’ve been twice before, 2013 and 2015. Both of those trips if you didn’t get up at about 6 a.m. to “reserve” pool chairs there was no chance of getting one all day.

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Wasn't that bad last year...………. best thing is to party all night and then go and sleep on a sun bed.. sorted. We arrange things between us, one day I get the beds, next day, oh yeah I find them again.. that goes on for 10 or fourteen days.. I know my job !!......Viv just sleeps till the coffee turns up (nice life if you can get it LOL)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Yes it still happens.

If staying in the tower you get a butler and he will work with Kiki at the pool to reserve you desired loungers. Kiki puts out your shirt or personal item on each chair and then recommends by 9 or 10 (at the latest) to go get towels etc onto the chair or someone might scoop it.

We did use our chairs a lot during the day so we wanted 2 together didn’t want to roll the dice during sell out days.

Pool is too deep for Kath and not as warm in April as hoped for so we were back and forth between the chairs and the pool shallow spots.

6. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    Was there Apr 27 - May 1st; most (~80%) chairs around the sexy pool were claimed by 8 am.

Pro tip: If prime seating is important to you, pay a staff member to reserve your seats.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    We were there mid April and Yes, staff had all the prime seating reserved every day we were there! Roughly 70% of all. Got frustrating! I would go down around 7. Only thing available was on either side of playmakers games area.

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We got tired of the game this trip. Even were in a lush suite and were told we had a butler and then told we did not and could never find one to help us anyway. So instead of getting up early we got up when we wanted at 10ish and could always find seats in the last row or on the deck reserved for tower guests (note that deck also has the chairs where you can adjust and lie on your stomach). Neither of these locations are prime viewing locations but were fine for a home base for us. We would just go in the pool if there was something we wanted to watch or if we wanted to socialize more.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    "The Nicer the Nice, The higher the Price " :marshe:

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I thought that was just a member deck? I wasn't aware that Tower guest could go up on the deck and use chairs. Is that both decks, or is it the one to the left if you have your back to the hotel?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice