Sexy Outfits ??

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by garandcar, Aug 29, 2022.

1. garandcar

garandcar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Heading to Breathless RM in October . Question is , how sexy/naughty can the girls dress for dinner , theme nights , and nightclub ? Been to Temptations and Desire before , so she has some FUN stuff to wear !

2. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Breathless was very mild compared to TTR when we visited in 2019.

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    We've been to Breathless a few times (back in 2016 and 2017) when it was new. It was pretty fun, especially during the TTR renovation, there were quite a few wild guests. Kay wore pretty sexy dresses the whole time. Everything but sheer. Seems like if one lady would break out the sexy stuff then many others would join in.
    Here is a pic of what she would wear to the night club (this is at the Breathless night club).
    upload_2022-8-30_7-43-50.png

4. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0

I have heard it was better during renovation (I guess because so many TTR regulars went there). By 2019, it was pretty mild and toplessness seemed borderline frowned upon. TTR in 2020 was much much fun (despite COVID).

5. hechen

hechen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My rich red dress is also very sexy. The middle v-neck is my favorite, and all my friends praise me.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice