Sexual behavior?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lovinlifeafter40, May 10, 2018.

1. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    The warnings are overblown (yes most people stop when told to), as are most of the 24/7 "hyped TTR wildness" stories. We've seen some pool shenanigans....but "the wildest time you'll ever have", is stretching it quite a bit, as far as what we've seen and done.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Chicagocpl

Chicagocpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    What actually defines a prohibited PDA?

Attached Files:

3. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    We are not lifestyle. We are fun. Sometimes that looks like a category but for us it is just plain fun! We play and love life! That’s what we love about TTR is that we can be that way and just enjoy a sexually charged environment and love it!
    And who knows, we are open to anything, if the mood is right and the couple is right, we would be willing to venture out to and we mean anything.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  4. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    The definition for that is constantly evolving depending on whose there at the time. Our last trip in October, people were without bottoms, there was chocolate being licked off bodies and other PDA shenanigans in the pool and nothing was said. Of course that pre grand opening, so maybe its changed now. But typically in all our times there, they only thing that would have security giving you the "hey hey" was bottomless in the sports pool(they were really on top of that) and obvious sex in the pool. Anything south of that seemed to be good to go in my experience.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Deleted member 42313

Deleted member 42313 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are still all winning getting us excited awards! Great people, party and sexually charged atmosphere, flirty, fun, adult spring break.... looks like a win win win win situation to me :):p Interested to see what our trip report will have to say!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We find that basically the same things go on every day as they did before with the difference being that you have to take it to your room much earlier than before. Honestly, that's somewhat of a bummer.

7. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    In some ways the larger, deeper pool makes some activities a little easier if you're daring. But no night time pool or at least a late night hot tub is truly a bummer. That is sadly lacking and a true oversight in the level of resort they are aiming to become. Give us a late night pool or hot tub for the after party! It was a major hit before, and it hurt nothing. It really only enhanced the whole TTR experience.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  8. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    A major hit?
    Really?

9. Jerseycouple38

Jerseycouple38 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    Great explanation, thank you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    We have seen some really crazy things happen at TTR, have seen security come by and stop a few in the evening out by ocean where there was sex taking place, and have seen some fights where they did get kicked out. For the most part, lots of playing and heated up moments. We have not been there since they remodeled, so not for sure how Stricklin they are, i will soon find out in 20 more days. Hope to see you all there,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice