Sexual behavior?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lovinlifeafter40, May 10, 2018.

1. ChurchMissy

ChurchMissy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    It seems unfortunate there has to be a label. I always joke that all girls are Bi and you just need to find out how many drinks its going to take! Temptations, another resort, or even a party at somebody’s house can take a turn no one expected. Temptations is a party atmosphere with fun, usually older crowd who is escaping from the everyday work crap (most of have jobs!) to party and have a good time. We have never been “Forced” upon by anybody and alot of stuff that happens doesn’t necessarily translate to a lifestyle change after vacation. As you get older, you tend to do more stuff that the next day, you just say, o-well, wow!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  2. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    We have only been to TTR, never to Desire. One time we had booked TTR for 6 days and Desire for 4 days, but wife’s mother back home was rushed to hospital and left TTR early to get back. Maybe someday we will go to Desire.

3. LovingCup51

LovingCup51 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    This has all been very informative and interesting. It saddens me to think that anyone is unhappy or frustrated about the abundance/lack of lifestyle people at their favorite destination. We are not LS, but we do play from time to time on vacation. We hope to find lovely people to party with or to play with at TTR but certainly wouldn’t stop talking to someone because they are or aren’t LS.

I do wish I had more of an idea as we prepare for our first visit of what to expect in terms of playtime and playmates. Everyone’s interpretation and experience seems to be different. That said, I’m POSITIVE we are going to have an awesome time and I can’t wait to see what the place is all about, and show off my smoking hot wife!

4. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    If you haven't checked it out yet, you may find more helpful info, contacts, pics, profiles, roll call, etc at the CS sister site. www. cancunswingers .com

5. LovingCup51

LovingCup51 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    I had never heard of such a thing! Thank you so much! I will definitely check it out!

6. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    There's also no pic censorship or restrictions on that site, so post away as wild as your comfort level suggests. Hope you both find what you're looking for for a safe, fun and memorable vacation :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Funny thing when we were there was that when you meet people, questions tend to pop up that you don't really expect. Think people are testing or trying to find out your position. So our suggestion is, be honest of what you're into or looking for and you'll most probably find a lot of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    Why does there have to be a label ....non lifestyle , lifestyle , lifestyle friendly etc etc .
    The rules are pretty clear , NO OPEN SEX !!!!!!! or you will asked to stop and or possibly tossed out ...period , full stop , over and out , done like dinner etc etc
    Go have fun and party and if you want to “push the boundaries “ go ahead but do it on the understanding that your well earned and paid for by you vacation that you have been looking forward to for who know how long may ????...Come to a very abrupt end . And you will be asking yourselves was that PDA really worth that ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. lovinlifeafter40

lovinlifeafter40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    You sound so angry lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I am curious. Has anyone ever been thrown out themselves or seen someone thrown out for PDA? Not talking hearsay here. First hand knowledge. Just curious. My theory is most people when told to stop actually stop. And those that don’t get so many warnings that it rarely, if ever, results in ejection. Fighting will get you thrown out much quicker. Seen that first hand. I am not saying this to encourage anything. Just think the warnings are maybe a little overblown.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice