Sexual behavior?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lovinlifeafter40, May 10, 2018.

1. MILFnBUFF

MILFnBUFF Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Well said M&E, we could not agree more. Having been to Hedo, Desire Cabo, Desire Mayan and Temptations in the past we specifically booked our Temptation getaway this December for the party and adult atmosphere and anything else is just a bonus....exactly what we are looking for.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Phu Chau

Phu Chau Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    IMO it’s really depend on the security personnel. We were there in early March and they seems pretty loose. Kissing/making out in the pool and in the hot tub were no problem at all. I licked the whip cream off wifey nipples. But it was from the staff when they walked around the bar top to pour mouth shot for guests. I was super drunk screaming from the top of my lung, take shower with bottles water which wifey gave me to sober up. Then black out till that night. Wifey and others guests said security didn’t interfere or anything and we all had a good time. There’s only one time that the security was involved is a Creep was trying to follow a female guest into the bathroom. Oh and some incidents was the guests just try to take selfies.

3. Andrea&Mike

Andrea&Mike Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 0
    We’d be interested to hear, PM us if you don’t mind.

4. cancunfunforus

cancunfunforus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    I think it really all depends on security and the entertainment staff as well as the crowd. We've been there twice and last September for our 2nd year there we brought a group from Utah of 26 of us. We got away with so much more at the pool during the games than I have ever seen. One day was super crazy with the games involving drinking shots off of each others crotches, tits etc., the whole pool taking off their bottoms and throwing them on stage, all sorts of sexually explicit type games that I really thought we'd get booted out for (I even know of some having sex in the pool during the foam party). BUT the employees were the ones initiating the games so we figured it was ok. Apparently the owner of Temptation/Desire was there that day looking down at the games from above and put a stop to it. The days following were much more tame but still just as fun. We are going again this September with another group so I'm curious how it will be this time around.

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yeah I wouldn’t assume what was allowed in September is allowed now. With the reopening they were much more lax and seemed to be finding their way and allowing more since there were so many facility issues they were just trying to keep people happy.

What you share makes sense. Entertainment wants it to be crazy. Makes their job easier and it is more fun for them. Management is going for a diffeeent image and has boxed that fun thru time. We found with each trip from August to November to April there were more rules and restrictions as they figured out what they want to allow and don’t allow. I do think sometimes the level of restrictions and rules though gets overblown in reports on here as some would prefer no rules at all. It is like a pendulum swinging back and forth and has always been that way. Hopefully thru time they swing back to a happy middle and stop all of this recent reporting of people sent to rooms by security and no sucking of nipples thru body shots, etc No one wants to be sent to their room and everyone wants to suck a nipple here or there :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    Obviously things must very from week to week. I don’t question most people’s honesty with reports by security. But during our 10 day trip in mid June, the body shots off nipples were free flowing at the bar our entire time there. We never had a single issue with security or the bartenders. I just don’t understand the inconsistencies.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    We were there two weeks ago and there was plenty of nipple sucking and PDA in the Sexy Pool (security didn't seem to care) and as we walked to our room, there was a blow job happening (security was nowhere to be seen) on one of the loungers at the Quiet Pool. Was there as much as we've seen in previous trips? Probably not, but the Sexy Pool is bigger than it used to be so we may have just missed some of it.

8. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    That's funny because a female friend of ours got yelled at by security for sucking another females nipple in July. I believe this was after the Boobs Cruise, so maybe they were trying to crack down on all the crazy drunk people. We even talked to the security guard and his comment was "no licky licky" :(

9. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    I have talked to security several times. Just friendly chit chat and the feeling I get is that the inconsistency comes from the guests. It seems they let a lot of things slide until someone complains and then they try to rein it in a little. If you are unlucky enough to be doing something that a guest or several guests have already complained about, even if you were not the ones doing when the complaint was made, they will ask you to stop.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. smith.s and d

smith.s and d Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 0
    When we visited last in December 2017, a girl was getting her nipples sucked by a couple of guys another girl joined in didn’t last long but security didn’t get involved just ended

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice