Sex

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DConCT, Mar 2, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and just so you know, there wasn't one foul word used in the joke. not a single f-bomb, nothing.

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Well, I certainly appreciate that it has nothing to do with me.

In all honesty as well, my comment about always editing out the F word certainly wasn't in reference to you alone. Yes, your post did have the word in it but in the past four or five days I have had to edit out language posts far too often from the same people.

I have PM'ed those people with a warning but like I said my comment certainly wasn't directed at you alone.

My personal opinion is that if we as Mods edit or delete soemthing we should state why we did it so there's no misunderstanding.

I'm truly sorry you feel that someone (or a few someones) have something against you.

The only thing that I woudl say in regardds to adult humor is thatwe all must remember that there are minors who view this board and only the BBG Lounge and BBG Babble Forums come with warning about adult content. That may have something to do with why your joke was deleted.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im sure youre thinking it was me...but it wasnt. i have no clue what it said either. :?

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tend to think it was a Mod who doesn't frequent this Forum to much but that's just my opinion.

But either way I think apple and I missed a good joke, LOL. :lol: :lol:

5. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whatever, im sorry i even made a big deal out of it.

i like coming here and i like to joke around. i visit this board everyday and i never, ever try to personally offend or abuse other's here. any jokes i make, whether they are foul or not, are never directed towards others. its just disappointing to think that there are people here who really believe i am some jerk.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn what did I miss?

7. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i made a stupid joke about masturbation and it got edited in less than 5 minutes.

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I knew if I started a thread titled 'SEX' that it would become a haven of smut and chaos....

:cool:

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aww boooooooo

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Well, I guess we know it wasn't Fletch. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice