Sergio's Friday night Booze Cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Todzilla, Feb 18, 2009.

1. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    umm, last May, we arrived around 3ish to the resort, and RAN to the hut, Sergio said the cruise was full, but "all of a sudden" there were 2 cancellations!! we met at Paty'o's around 630 and left from there all together...

great time !! minus breaking my toe at Carlos & Charlies...it was a great time, I think we got back to the resort around midnight??? others went to other places, but we were wiped from traveling, but started the trip great !!

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Bored

Now wait just one minute....lol...if im reading correctly, that location says Alaska, some of the coldest temperatures in the world up there.... and your going to be bored at an all you can drink bar in Cancun Mexico....ha ha ha Im sure you will find something to occupy your time until the crowds come back :wink: :wink: :wink: lol

3. Todzilla

Todzilla Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Bored

March peeps, I was joking about being bored. I thing I know I have never been bored at Temptaton/BBG.

4. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1

No shit !! :lol:
    How could you be bored with all of us crazy people hanging around you????

5. trevillyan

trevillyan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

No shit is right! I was about to get offended. And you made Dav22 cry. You owe everyone a drink Todzilla... Mojito's on you

6. Todzilla

Todzilla Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Ok, drinks on me, lol. But I will pass on the Mojito's. I had a bad bad experience with Mojitos a couple years ago. We found an all you can drink for $20 Mojito Bar on South Miami Beach and of course I had to get my money's worth. I tell you it was an ugly scene!I didn't know vomit could reach the ceiling, lol.

7. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone! We went to TTR last June and had a blast. :flash: Although we haven't set a particular date yet we are looking forward to a repeat trip. My question would be this..on our last trip we were not there for a boose cruise, but this year we are looking to stay for 8 days and would love to give it a try. Which boose cruise would you say is the one were you will have a wilder ride on? Steves or Sergios?

8. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Cruise

Well I would Definately Pick Steves booze cruise for a "Wilder time" they are both fun, but steves is longer, you definately get more bang for your buck...and you can probably look over this website and get some great pics and booze cruise stories... both fun , both will get ya drunk with some fellow rowdy people, but I would pick steves if i had to pick one.

9. Rdy2prtyinCancun

Rdy2prtyinCancun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great!! I only hope he is running one when we finaly get down there. I soooooooo need a vacation,lol and a rowdy boose cruise with a bunch of super fun people is just what I need :wink:

10. youngnfunaz

youngnfunaz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    looks like we may do the friday sergio booze crusie on the 13th as the only one that is going. Steve has one going for the 1st , 11th and maybe the 20th and we are not there those times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice