SEPTEMBER 27

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by freewilly, Sep 18, 2008.

1. freewilly

freewilly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm hearing good things about the new entertainment staff. READY TO PARTY IN 9 DAYS!

2. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Keep it going so we don't have to work so hard next April!! :evil:

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have fun!!!!!!! :D

4. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    You will have a blast!!! Just remember to keep an open mind and give them a chance to get to know you. T is supposed to be back on the 23rd, and if you met her last year, you know she will shake things up a bit!!!
    Cheers,
    Janice

5. The Woodman

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    How long does T work there anyway? She was there last April and I thought that somebody had told me that she only stayed 6 mos. at a time. Hopefully she'll be there next April! :?: :roll:

6. seriouslysillygirl54

seriouslysillygirl54 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow I want to go in a different month than November......I have been two times both in November......April sounds good to me!

7. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    April is great. The hotel has lots of guests, but isn't crowded. The weather is nice but not unbearable like others months (July) We have been going to bbg/TTR for about 7 years and we've always tried to do the months that has special dates for us. birthdays or anniversaries. My birthday is in april, chris in oct, and our anniversary in July. To be honest, July really isn't as much fun as the other months. In fact, we didn't go this year. Decided it was just too hot and not enough going on. But over the years we have met lots of repeaters who, who like us, always go the same time. For us, those april and oct repeaters are the most fun and the most memorable. My birthday is april 2nd, and we don't even go over that day anymore, just so we are there with the rest of the april repeaters is all that matters. Believe me, if you decide to go in april, u won't be dissappointed. It will probably be one of your best vacations ever. Hope to see you there next year. We are already checking prices and ready to book anytime that we find a good deal.

8. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The last time that I spoke to T (back in april) she said that she was coming back for another 6 month contract. She is suppose to be back sometime this month.

The way that the entertainment staff works (and also some of the other staff including bartenders, maids etc.) is on a 6 month contract. At the end of the contract they can either rehire you or not. Mostly it is up to TTR.

But as I said that was way back in April the last time that we were there and talked with her. Hopefully she will come back. She was definitely doing a great job.

9. The Woodman

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Thanks for the info on T Beverly
    We had a ball w/ her last April, hopefully it'll happen next April too!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice