September 2021

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tommy90, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vacationkyfuncpl

vacationkyfuncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    111 days away uggg

2. Dan&Ali82

Dan&Ali82 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Why do you gotta put a number on it LoL?! Makes it seem SOOOO far away. When the weeks are single digits away we'll start counting and getting out stuff together.

3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    I have part of my suitcase packed already .. glow sticks , TTR hats , glow paint,
    and I am starting to stress that I haven't gone through outfits yet to see what I can put together and what I need to buy for theme nights lol

4. Dan&Ali82

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's the hardest part for us as first timers, we have no clue what we should bring. Do the theme nights stay pretty consistent that we can start getting stuff together now?

Also, glow paint sounds amazing!

5. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    Theme nights do stay pretty much the same .. during some holidays they will mix it up
    and sometimes if a group goes the same time every year we get bored of the themes and we will make our own
    last year we did anything but clothes.
    so if you see a random group running around in something that doesn't match the theme but match each other you know they are oldies who got bored :)
    glow body paint is the best .. random hand prints on butts and boobs hehe
    sadly last year our glow party was in the pool so we didn't play with them .. this year if it is in the pool I am still bringing them out one night I don't care what the theme is lol

6. Dan&Ali82

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    LoL, I love that idea. When I was stationed in Italy i knew a group that did "no pants parties." Got interesting when people went to the hot tub.

I'm a little disappointed we won't be there for Sat night. Sun through Thurs nights seem a little less entertaining. You all have any favorites?

Have to see how this year goes and maybe book a longer trip for next year, enjoy all the theme nights.

7. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    glow night is our fav .. as people can probably tell .. we buy hundreds of glow sticks to share ..give them to the waitresses staff , glow paint a lot and we get to bash early so the waitresses can paint their eyes and put little touches to be part of the party ..the playmakers usually stop by to help out or grab some paint to . Last year we made tons of these dance floggers made with survey string that glow under the black light gave some away to the playmakers
    second is what ever night we all turn into bdsm .think now days that is going to be burning land .. we bring the real floggers out that night

8. vacationkyfuncpl

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    it just seems to help build the excitement since it's so so so far away :(

9. vacationkyfuncpl

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    We have spent over 600.00us on theme night attire lol

10. Dan&Ali82

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    One thing we're a little sad about is missing the Fri and Sat night events. Glow night looks awesome and I think the Fri night theme could be a lot of fun too. Right now we're planning on doing outfits for lingerie, pink night and maybe glitter (not sure what a guy is supposed to wear to that LoL).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice