Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jul 1, 2020.
Booked for the 21st!!
Booked for the 28th
We’re going on the 25th !! Can’t wait
Starting to get worried that our trip will be cancelled for a third time this year. Doesn’t look like the UK government is going to allow it anytime soon.
We are going on the 25th and will be bringing another couple for their first time! Can’t wait!
If we had to cancel our trip and therefor cancel our Boobs Cruise how do we get our refund and cancel the reservation? Should we just send Steve a message?
Yes. Just send Steve a message here. We did and had a refund the next day.
Rescheduled for Fri Sept 25.
We’re doing the 25th as well
We are going 25th as well!