September 2012 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, May 31, 2012.

1. loopywoz

loopywoz Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    just got back this morning and another mad trip looking forward to going back same time next year

2. Jcfun3

Jcfun3 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    We got back and said the exact same thing. We are definitely going in
    April and September next year. We have to figure out whats the best week as we have never been in April before. To make all the vacation time work we are probably going labor day September next year so we can get the extra vacation day in there. I am sure we will cross paths on one of the trips

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Woo hoo Jason and Christy re: April! Looks like my calendar is going to open up shortly to let me rejoin the Addicts in April. As soon as it does, I'm going to book April 12-22 or 14-24, as many of my fave people from last year will be there during those dates. Try for mid-April, and you will catch most people for at least a few days. Need you on my team for Wild Tequila Volleyball so I don't get the nekkid poolside ice bath this time around!

4. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    The April addicts will probably be there between April 5nd and say 20th. We are planning April maybe second week so we can catch up will most of them.

5. Jcfun3

Jcfun3 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Karen, Monique the second or third week of April both work for us. You guys need to get on the same page so we don't have to choose between you. :)

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I intend to follow the lead of Glenn & Monique and Vince and Wendy, although I'm hoping their dates run into the week of the 12th -19th, as there are some great peeps who are planning to book the 13th to 20th (Matt & Jessica and Mike & Tina).

HINT HINT MONIQUE!

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Well haven't even looked at it yet. Let's Vince plans to follow us and you plan to follow Vince and us so I am sure we will all make it there at the same time. Lol Starting the search for the deal soon.

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best flight times and prices for me are 12th to 22nd. there's only a couple of days of the week that Westjet leaves Cancun at 6:15 pm. Otherwise it's 7 am or 10 am. 6:15 pm is like a whole day more of vacation!

9. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0

The second week sounds good to me . It will be Sat to Sat as it is the only day we can fly direct from Kelowna.

10. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You mean 6th to 13th, Vince? grrr...why not 13 to 20? You and Monique are causing trouble for me now...I won't be able to catch Big Sexy and Mike & Tina if I go the 2nd week, as they are planning on 13-20.

I guess we should be talking about this on the April thread, not September 2012! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice