September 2010 Temptation Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jun 3, 2010.

1. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Say Hi to all from us when you get there Kim!! Enjoy your VaCa!! :ernaehrung015:

2. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will and I will try to to recruit a few April Addicts..haha!!

3. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Ever hear of CAAtravel ? We're going to book thru them I think. Lot cheaper than the states!

4. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No I havent but Bruce usually does all the booking .. I am sure he has.

5. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    2 more days of work. :mnm: :mnm:

Will arrive thursday by 1pm I hope. Hit the beach and get a little sun and then sexy pool for some drinks. End up at lingerie night for some more party. :lotsofmichaelfs:

6. Jcfun3

Jcfun3 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    WE just got back yesterday. it was an amazing week. thanks to everyone for all the advice. and for those regulars. see you next year this time

7. seagapo

seagapo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are on our way!

Counting down the days! We will be there Sept 26th-Oct 3! Can't wait!

8. kwncroger

kwncroger Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

nice!!!

9. kwncroger

kwncroger Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok it’s Tuesday, bags are packed and we rush to the airport. Not that we can make the plane leave any earlier but the further away from home means the close to Mexico we are. Plane lands at 3p.m. and we quickly get through the airport and there processes.

Looking for USAtravels, and my wife goes up to every booth instead of walking through the time share propaganda. We found him and Luis quickly get us on our way. I know he was saying something educational and very witty but all I could think of getting a shot of tequila. So I could officially say I’m here.

We pull up 30 minutes later and it looks ok, nothing spectacular but I knew that going in thanks to my new friends floridafun(check them out, very cool people) Checked in through the primer office. Final had my first shot, About time, we have finally arrived. Mr. Pena (inside joke) introduced Norma & Elizabeth and everything was a go. Our room 3104 was perfect and yes it was ready. It’s close to the beach & right in front of the sexy pool(highly recommend).

That evening we ate at the buffet it as ok but it would be our last night not having a true feast. 7am hits quick and we reserve two pool chairs with our towels. The games are a blast and I won’t explain , experience it for yourself. For the seven days that we where there we did a different off resort activity every other day. If you want that info shoot me an email and I will repost but we did the island, pyramid and the zip lines.

Here are the real tips to having fun. Bring plenty of singles or fives, their employees work hard for your entertainment and no matter what you think they are under paid. My personal rule was simple $1 for 0k service, $2 for good service, and $5 dollars for dinner. Way less then we would spend back home and they where truly happy to see they where appreciated. You will spend less then a $150 for the week and get five star service where ever you go, even when we went snorkeling but that’s another story.

Day one
    We lived in the sexy pool watched the games and meet a ton of people. I drank every drink and my favorite two are the purple sh^t and snake bit, but be careful snake bite bites you back hard (White and dark Tequila, whisky, and Tabasco). After the games we sat and chatted with various people in the pool. I met some damn good folks from all over. There a lot of different personalities but all have the same basic interest; we are there to have fun. Yes you will met swingers, smokers, pot heads, karaokeiers, dancers, strippers, accountants, alternate life styles, readers, etc. It still came down just to having fun. No one forces there will on you. If you don’t like something just make it know and it changers or go to the other side.

Lunch was a open buffet , dinner that night was tex-mex and the evening entertainment was divine first we went to the resorts dance hall then went to the local club Cocco Bongo, what a show! I think it was 3ish when we got back and “relaxed” on the beach. Great night!

If you want to hear the rest just PM me

10. Carli0609

Carli0609 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason and Kristen,

I was AWESOME to meet you guys. My cousins and I are STILL talking about the trip. We had a blast, and look forward to next year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice