Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun Forum' started by leeleent, Feb 1, 2009.
How many do we need for a private cruise again? And what is the max?
mike and melissa sue
we have to have 30 to make it a private charter and we have to limit it to 45
looks right now like it will be really easy to get those numbers on that weekend
We have gone to Cancun the past 7 or 8 years around the 1st week of September and we love that time of year....though we have not encountered a hurricane yet it is always a risk during this time of year.
barely missed last year dave - that was close :roll:
Yeah we have been really close several times including Wilma, had several friends that got caught up in all that and it couldn't have been pretty. We have been lucky so far though and either had them come through just before or just after we left.
My friend and I are headed to Temptation from Sept 23-30th. This will be our 5th trip and we're very excited since we haven't been for a couple of years! We're really interested to see all the changes that have been made since it changed to Temptation.
It seems like everyone is heading down at the beginning of september but is anyone going to be there at the end?
Well, I Started this September Roll call Board right after I booked our trip. Now, looks like we'll miss another booze cruise in September. My tears are flowing, LOl just kidding, but it really looks like ya'll are pushing hard to have a labor day booze cruise. This will be our 2nd trip and still NO booze cruise for us again. Maybe there's still hope for a group sometimes between the 9th and 14th. I think that's wishful thinking for us.
ANYONE Else going in September???
Strongly considering it right now, Sept 5-12, currently out of Toronto would be 2100.00 Can$ including taxes, airfare, transfer and accomodation. Right now they are having a tax sale, normally the flight is "X" + $267.00, until May 1st, it is "X" + $177.00. Our 20th anniversary is on the 9th, same as your 9th if I remember.
Still checking money availablilty, but here's hoping.
Well since our May trip looks like it's going out the window we may end up changing it to september. Guess if it happens we would be there september 5th-12th..........for my birthday. I would really love to go in may but, swine flu is making that call. Just waiting to see what the airlines will do.
We haven't thrown in the towel yet on May but we are going back in September anyway. We get there on August 29th and stay though September 7th