sept hols

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by xbroxyek, Jun 2, 2008.

1. xbroxyek

xbroxyek Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi everyone, new 2 this so thought a would say hi 2 everyone that loves TTR like we do, we r going bk 8th sept for 2 wks, we were there feb/march this yr and sept last yr, we r from scotland and met many people from america and canada, so if ur going in sept say hello and we could meet up by the pool for a drink, im sandra hubby gordon, and our 2 friends charlene and gill from n.ireland will b the ones with the jimmy hats and scotland flags by the pool again, on count down here and we CANT WAIT

2. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. xbroxyek

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah....I was wondering how in the heck you were gonna be waving a flag and a condom at the same time without getting arrested! :lol:

Michelle

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there

We were there last Sept - met a few from Bonnie Scotland. Are you the lady who was dancing on the stage with Lalo on one of the Tuesday Karaoke nights?? If you are - you also may be the lady who was shouting for her mate Agnes (I think it was) one night after a drink or two - I think your room was in the same block as ours if so!!

We'll be there Aug 30th to Sept 13th so I'm sure we'll see you then!

Of course you may be someone TOTALLY different ( But I had to ask!!) but the same applies - we'll see you there - not long now - only 12 weeks or so. It'll pass before we know it!!!
    Max
    xxxxx

6. xbroxyek

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi there, a dont think a was the 1 shouting for an agnes but a was up dancing at the karaoke lol, we were in room 110 last sept if that helps and see u by the pool in sept, u can mail me at xbroxyek@aol.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice