Sept 2nd Thru The Sept 9th. Whose Going ????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hutch316, Mar 23, 2020.

1. hutch316

hutch316 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +230 / 1
    Um I think saying i am giving a Rapey vibe is an insult and I have the right defend that kind of bullshit rude or not. Especially coming from some newbie.

2. hutch316

Ratings:
    +230 / 1
    This mocks politics and when on vacation I give 2 shits about them. This does weed out the weak minded though so I don’t have to deal with their shit! This is all in fun. My god people have you not seen the shit that happens at Temptations or the Boobs Cruise and people are triggered by a hat mocking a saying. Lol. Mindblow!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Its an opinion, directed at the hat, not you. If they said, you’re a rapist, then that’s an insult. But you responded by instantly saying they’re a libtard. without trying to explain the intent.

There is a detectable line between being ironic, funny and just outright an antagonist. If your intentions are in good nature, then I’d suggest you work on your delivery.

Everything can be done in good taste, but it takes finesse, candor and empathy. From where I am sitting, I don’t see any of that. You’re taking the offensive approach here, which leads me to believe you enjoy the argument, confrontation and trying to divide people into weak minded or not.

Chill bruh, we all just want to have fun - together. Keep this place as inclusive as possible.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. hutch316

Ratings:
    +230 / 1
    plenty chill here. Wore two years ago and people laughed their asses off . She can have her opinion but those are the people I want to avoid anyways. Not a fan of Social Justice Warriors. Also I am mocking the guy I voted for and will vote for again with the hat. I guess I want to argue with my own side then. Lol. It’s called a sense a humor. Mocking your own and able to laugh about it. Anyways I am not trying to make enemies here just saying look for me and if you don’t like avoid I guess ????

5. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Here we go

6. M&MfromLA

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We're all adults so let's be 100% honest. Trump (or mention of him) doesn't inspire any middle ground for people. If you love him and feel he's your savior...great. If you hate him and hope he gets Corona Virus....then great but don't have the arrogance to assume either way or expect others to feel as you do.

Additionally...keep in mind that we're in another country which he has categorized as being filled with rapists and criminals. Keep in mind to be respectful to those who are essentially hosting you (Mexicans).

Finally....my GF is Mexican and she'll be wearing an "el Pendejo" loteria shirt featuring Trump and I'm confident that everyone from Mexican customs officers to bartenders at Temptaton will welcome her with open arms :)

7. hutch316

Ratings:
    +230 / 1

8. hutch316

Ratings:
    +230 / 1
    I don’t expect them to feel the same way and I am cool with that. I love when people wear anti trump stuff. Makes me laugh. Heck half the people don’t know if i am mocking him or love him by wearing that stuff. If one is so triggered by my appearance it means I don’t want that type of attitude around at all anyways. Also you are mis informed on the Rapist comment. He said Mexico (as in Govt) isn’t sending its best people. Also many other things to debunk that play the media has on people. But we could go all day about how the media twist and turns everything. So funny how everyone thinks the workers will be offended. By a hat saying grab them by the pussy and Trump holding beers???? Seriously is this the madness we have come too ???

9. M&MfromLA

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Zzzzzzzz

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. M&MfromLA

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    You're going to have a blast at Temptation or in Mexico for that matter. Enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice