Sept., 2008

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TANDG, May 1, 2007.

1. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Can't wait to see you and Ross again Max. We just got home from our May trip, and we had a blast...can't wait to get back!

2. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Us too Max......looking forward to having a drink or two with you again. And seeing Dave and Rosa again....

tooo much fun ....... !!

3. tennesseeman

tennesseeman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our 2nd Trip

Looks like we are going to be there 3rd or 4th week of Sept. It will be our 2nd time and can't wait. Met some outstounding people last time. Never had a dull moment. My wife and I will be celabrating our 15th wedding anniversary. Hope to see some of you there. Drunkin-Monkeys and socializing at the Sexy Pool, what could be better?

Tim and Wendy

4. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Our 2nd Trip

Oh my GOD - me and my hubby will be celerating our 15th wedding anniversary this year too - Sept 4th!!! If you're not there when we are - CONGRATS - if you are - lets have a drink together to celebrate!!!!

xxxxx

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh fantastic guys - were really looking forward to it!!
    xxxxx

6. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Us too - cant wait for the trip report and pics! Glad you had a good one (as if you were ever gonna have anything other than a good one!!!)
    xxxxx

7. tennesseeman

tennesseeman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Well congrats, I hope you guys have a great time, we booked for Sept 12th -21st, so will probably miss you guys by just a little. If our trips overlap then we all can definitly drink some cold ones to celebrate. :lol:

8. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

The 12th will be our last night so we can def have a few - we'll be drowing our sorrows as we'll be leavng the next day!!
    xxxxx

9. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Max, our anniversary is Sept 9th, our 13th, we arrive on the 6th thru the 12th, so maybe we can ALL have a drink in the middle somewhere???
    My sister and her husband are also coming along this trip, sooooo hope to tip a few with everyone!!!

perhaps some ping pong??? LMAO!!

10. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds good to me!! Cant wait! Our friends from Indy will be celebrating their wedding anniversary on Sept 3rd - Its uncanny - what a loved up place its gonna be (or we'll be toasting the fact that we've all remained married for so many years and survived without going nuts!!!!) ha ha haha!!! :lol:
    Ping Pong???? the only 'pong' we played last year was beer pong!! Now thats a scream!!

Max
    xxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice