Sept 18th-24th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by BostonMel, Sep 28, 2012.

1. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Haven't done one of these in forever.
    Maybe because I can't remember unless I write everything down as it's happening..
    I'll do a general, so bear with me..

Flight down was uneventful. Upgraded to 1st class so we could drink our faces off, and I could sleep in comfort.. BostonChris loves leg room and vodka. Seeing as his Bday was just a few days before it was only right.. ;)
    Got to the airport and literally were the first thru customs and immigration. I'm talking no line at either.. It was crazy like the Twilight Zone.. Well ok.. Out we go for our car.. Looking, looking looking.. No USA Transfers??? hmmm. Multiple "need a taxi?" and "who are you looking for"'s..
    me- "we have one, USA Transfer.."
    Them-"I dunno where they are.",
    Me "I see that. I don't either."
    Them- "I can give you a ride for $40 each way"
    Me "I don't need a ride I just need the lil guy."
    Them- "but I can give you a ride for $40 each way cuz they are not here"
    Me- (getting Boston annoyed) "No thanks, I gotta ride. and for a lot less than $40 each way"
    Thankfully as I am about to get way Boston on him I see USA Transfers!!!!!
    Yeah..
    Seems we didn't realize our connecting flight took off late, not that we could have called them from the air anyway.. All sunshine and smiles again.. I put my Boston attitude away, for now.. lol

Check in was a breeze and got my new favorite room, above PatyO's.. YEAH! Love.
    Unpacked a bit, took advantage of the mirrors (cha cha) and off to the sexy pool.. Looking around for people we know, and those we don't yet (or didn't) Whatever. Took notice in a certain hottie [​IMG] that turned out to be half of Party2! Talk about awesome people, LOVE.. Thank god they recognized us.. Whew! Drinks, laughs. Found our Phriends from other trips as well. God I missed them!
    Nap time and off to dinner at the Steak house. Yummm. After that Cowboy night. Nothing like meeting people for the first time by yelling their name across PatyO's.. hahahaha. Awesome night with amazing people.. Phuck we're lucky. TwoJays Phuckin ROCK![​IMG]

The rest of the night gets way blurry.. Met Delicious. Who is a riot. Awesome gurl. Love her.. I dunno how we met but we met :D [​IMG]
    Anywhoooo....
    We went swimming in the sports pool and I just remember walking around the resort with my clothes in hand. or Chris's hands.

Killer hangover in the morning.. Whatever lets eat breakfast. BACON!!!!! Friggen love their breakfast. You can always find something..
    The rest of our Phriends are flying in today!! Yeah!
    Trying to hydrate before I start again.
    Then the bartender or Jose, maybe Luis, Oh well foggy brain.. Told me to drink a red eye.. Ok.. Friggen love it.. My drink of the morning.. Thank you!
    But seeing as I can't drink then go to the gym the gym was out for the week.. Blah.. Oh well.
    Tequila volleyball almost put us to bed before they even got there. lol. I was on Nathan's team and we lost.. Buuurrrrrrr. 'Nuff said.. But what a blast
    Phriends started arriving after 2.. [​IMG]
    Shots, drinks, laughs and made new phriends as well.. One certain someone came in, said hi, then disappeared for nappy time.. Seem's she was faced and we didn't even know it.. Well others new it. lol. Great times.
    Fetish night. Some way hot outfits, yet again.. [​IMG]
    Danced our feet off till the DJ stopped. Burger time, then passed out..
    No breakfast today. Got out of bed at noon-ish.
    Red eye
    Pool
    laugh, drink, shots, dance, splash, meet new people, Nap
    Dinner at Asian, yumm
    lingerie night
    Wake up missing Phuckers we know would kill us if we didn't.
    Dance till DJ ends, pool, burger maybe? I dunno.
    Pass out
    No breakfast today. Got out of bed at noon-ish. (Dammit!)
    Red eye Pool
    laugh, drink, shots, dance, splash, meet new people, Jell-O shots! and Gummy shots for Steve A's Bday
    Had a guest appearance from Chinos and Omar. The place went wild. Had a bunch of us lined up naked on the pool edge for wet pussy shots!!!
    I swear that was the best 15 mins seeing them. The energy was mental.
    Nap
    Dinner at Italian, yumm
    Sexy Coffee
    White Night/ Glow
    Dance till DJ ends, pool, walk naked to room. It happens
    As you can see each day was the same, kinda.. Any game of pool volleyball was naked, and at one point we have probably up to 24 naked people in the pool for volleyball.. lol.. Busy pool. I wanted to do it at night but 10:30 I'm just getting started.. They need a game at say 1am.. with floaties.. lol and a lifeguard.. hahahaha
    Red night/ pool party (rained) booooo. Met and hung with more new phriends. Awesome peeps! Feet were killing.. no dancing.. Boooooo.
    Got to meet Ricardo and his Papa! 86 years old and looks amazing. Great people..
    Masquerade night the crowd seemed to have changed.. Not as many scantily clad people as before.. Seems someone forgot to tell me it was librarian night.. So there I go. Walking thru looking like a Showgirl stripper with my mask and 6 inch heels and there's everyone else.. hmmm.. "Hi everyone!" :D
    Phuck it.. I just strutted thru.. and waited to see more scantily clad people that I know and love. Thank god I can count on my phriends to be dressed.. Our last night night, but seems I needed a lil rest somewhere in there, like more than the 30 min nap, and the pass out I did each night. My stomach was bloated, my skin stretched from salt and booze and I was just plain ole uncomfortable. I made it to 1:30, which isn't horrible. But is early in my phriends eyes.. lmao.. So this puss went to bed.. I literally had to unstick my feet from my shoes. I was swollen like a damn tick!
    Boooooooooooooo
    I know I know
    Ate breakfast, cuz I got some actual sleep last night and waited to get kicked out. :(
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Tried to find CrazyMichelle, who is just as awesome as always. LOVE YOU! but to no avail.. Talk about scared.. I was freakin.. But our driver was there, we had to go.. Prayed she would wake up or get home safe. Thankfully she had already left and was on her journey home.. WHEW!
    Flight home was uneventful, but great..

All in all the food was great, the booze worked, and the people friggen rocked!

What was missing???
    The pool grilling and sushi they did in May, Kinda liked that. Same with the dinner buffet outside.. Odd..
    They need a hot tub too. lol. But thats whatever

If we offended anyone, whoops..
    We just wind up naked.. It happens.. We're loud and love to fist pump and dance. It's how we roll.. [​IMG]

A few memorable moments
    -Mustachio
    -All our bottoms on someone's head
    -The Yacht trip (talk about a blast)
    -Michelle splashing the pool
    -Michelle having security surround her cuz she was naked..... again
    -Michelle getting kicked out of PatyO's... for being naked.... again
    -Stabbing the dragons dance LMAO
    -Monkey
    -Lemur
    -I mustache you a question
    -Solid! Dude! Sweet!
    -Newlyweds!!
    -Yup he's bleeding
    -Big sunglasses didn't help
    -Nom nom nom!
    -I'm on a mutha Phuckin boat
    -The Russian from Indiana
    -Just waiting for her to sh!t on your foot
    -How did we get back? Did I just walk thru naked??? Yup.. Excellent
    -It's like a shark tank
    -I wasn't sure if the ceiling was wet, so I reached up and My ceiling was in my hand.
    -I dunno who we put on a show for, but I hope they liked it

To all we partied with Thank you!
    Yet another Ep!c vacation..
    Phuck ya!
    If you had a blast with us come join the great times again in May 11th-18th

Until then I will live vicariously thru memories and other peoples great times..

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  2. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Awesome trip report Mel, sounds like you rocked Temptation yet again, you crazy phucker! :bowdown:

3. BostonMel

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Thanks baby. I try :D
    You guys going back in May????

4. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Nope, we are taking our kids to Florida in March so we will have to wait until September to go back. :cry:

5. BostonChris

BostonChris Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
  6. calcpl

calcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Don't know why it took me so long to find your trip report. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Reading through made us both jealous. Hope to mustache you a question in May! Fingers crossed.

7. BostonMel

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    OMG I would be so very happy if you guys went!!! Hehehe.
    Mustachios unite!!!!

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I am SOOOOO glad you're coming back in May! :)

Jamie

9. BostonMel

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Jamie, its been a long time since we all got to see you! Looking forward to being loud and partying with you again.

Is it May yet?!!!

10. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    :headbanger:Awesome trip report guys...Sounds like you two had One Hell of Good time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice