Sensual Couples Massage

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lynn6maryland, May 25, 2010.

1. j3

j3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    We get the couples sensual massage every time we are there and it is well worth the money. As someone else said after the massage they will leave the room and give you time alone with you better half. With that said if you think they will give you the happy ending it has never happen to us.

2. JerseyGirl30

JerseyGirl30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I was thinking about getting a massage while there with my fella... this one sounds like it might be the one to get ;)

neither one of us have had a massage before other than by each other lol

3. RoyandSarah

RoyandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We did the couples massage the last day of our trip. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful vacation.

4. 1smokey

1smokey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    The wife loves the massage,,,,,,,,,,me I have gone along because she makes me.
    They must be good because she is happy.

Cal

5. JerseyGirl30

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    the cost is 150? is that per person?

6. 0ddball

0ddball Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I highly recomend. It is basically a light massage that is meant to get you in the mood. The massueses then will leave you alone in the room with your partner to "be alone". Any happy ending are left to your partner.

For me, it was a little intimidating since I have never had a massage and this one has the specific purpose of getting you aroused. Once I decided to relax about the whole thing I became much more comfortable and of course the massueses treated our responses as normal.

7. McKellar77

McKellar77 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Should we get this couples massage in the morning? I would not want to use the hot tub in the afternoon after 5 or 6 couples have already had their alone time and "happy endings."

8. 0ddball

0ddball Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    couples massage

After the couples massage the massueses quietly leave the room for private time with your significant other. The hot tub does not have much play in the matter.

I cannot speak to others like the members who have full access to the ho tub. Too tell you the truth, I never gave it much thought.

oddball

9. Marc_and_Merrick

Marc_and_Merrick Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI there, we are about to head down to the resort, and I would really like to know about the sensual couples massage. Would you be able to send me a PM with the details. Im really not sure if my wife would be into it, if it is one one of the two things I heard. Just want to know in advance. Thanks so much!! Marc

10. JerseyGirl30

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Well we got the massage... and its not really a massage in the true sense of the word. It's more like a sensual groping session. Basically they run their hands ALL over your body getting as close as they can to the private areas as possible without actually touching them.
    You're completely nude.
    We opted for the sugary stuff as opposed to the hot wax.. it was quite sensual and fun.. just a little... ummm interesting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice