Seeking Spanish Speaking Sales People B2B

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by BruceWedding, May 16, 2012.

1. BruceWedding

BruceWedding Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys,

I've been really busy putting together a seminar for Cancun businesses. You can see what I'm offering here:

Conquistar Google

I'm seeking strong outside sales reps to fill several of these seminars (30 persons each).

As I'm in the states at the moment, I will provide digital copies of sales materials and a custom business card template for you. You will have to have them printed yourself, at your expense.

We will pay 20% commission ($1,200 MXN) for each closed sale. You handle all your own expenses. I just don't want the hassle of keeping up with it. Customers must pay via Paypal.

We've got a great demo site in Pizza Cancun and will be adding a couple more as we rank them. We ranked this site at #4 in just 3 days. It's what we do and teach.

We will actually give away the 3 ranking sites at the seminar.

Anyway, send me an email at bruce at copywritingmaniac.com if you're interested. Let me know your qualifications. Our intention is to offer this all over the Yucatan if it goes well in Cancun so it could be a good long-term opportunity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice