See you at the CC Party....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tips The Cancun Legend, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Those storms haven't messed up flight so I will be CC Party Bound. Leaving for the airport in 40 mins. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

2. sethgekko

sethgekko Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good luck man...I´m here in the north of Spain, hope that storm dont screw us too!!!!

in 3 days, hittin´ Cancun!!!!!! OH YEAH!!

3. Frenzie

Frenzie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: IF I AM NOT AT THE CC PARTY IT IS BECAUSE......

The weather is diabolical m8, at least you dont have to suffer it for another 3 weeks like me haha.

Hope it all works out pal, good luck.

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where are you flying from Tips, and when ?

5. sveneyUK

sveneyUK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont worry about it Tips. The only flights being cancelled out of Gatwick are to Jersey, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Belfast. All long haul flights are going ahead as planned.

Depending on which route we take, we will miss all the storms anyway once we're cleared of England (the worst of it is meant to be gone by early Tuesday morning). Im tryin to find the route we will be taking.

6. Sat05

Sat05 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeh, i called Gatwick today to make sure because i fly in just over 24 hours, and they said our flight should be ok, hopefully we'll all be ok to fly out, and have an awesome SB!

7. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gatwick tomorrow 9:15am

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All UK originating flight's head north, go over the Atlantic towards Nova Scotia ( top end of Canada ) then head south flying down the eastern seaborad of the US then over Florida into MX, it works easier on the jet stream and emergency tactics should someone f*ck up and not close a cargo door properly and need to get close to land, thats why when coming back from Cancun they climb to the highest altitude possibe and put thier foot down taking care of the gulf stream 'cos if some one has f*cked up and left a door undone theycan glide faster back to the shortest destination ( normally Tenerife ) and minimise fatalities.

Anyway mate, my curry's just arrived, have a good trip and if you make it back dont forget to post a full trip report on your return.

Ian :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice