Seduction Beach Front Suites

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by A&C Can, Apr 10, 2020.

1. A&C Can

A&C Can Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Question...
    Is This room worth the little extra? Does it include fee access to the rooftop, as the tower rooms do?
    Thanks!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I'm not sure about the Roof Access being part of the suite's perqs, but the room itself is pretty nice.

The "bedroom" portion of the suite is larger by itself than the combination room in the other parts of the resort. Someone who has stayed in both the Tower Master Suites (I think the Penthouse rooms are clearly the largest on site) could give you the comparison on size.

The bathroom of this particular suite is fantastic and it made Stacia's trip we stayed in it (they gave us a free upgrade) is huge, with a really, really long double sink counter to srpead out all the woman-stuff, a large closet, and a combination rainfal shower over a big jacuzzi tub...the standard gentle perviness of the resort has a window with clear glass right there looking into/out of the shower area itself (you can cover it if desired).

The patio is freakin' humongous, way too big for the room's size, you could probably have a party for about a hundred people out there, except that, unlike the penthouse in the Tower, you can't get booze service there. You could "arrange" for people to have a bad-ass BYOB there if you knew enough people before going so you could get it set up.

3. A&C Can

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Great...
    Thanks for the reply, appreciate it!
    We were supposed to be headed there in two weeks, but now looking down the road at December/January.

4. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Hi,
    The room you are interested in is not in the tower and there are 12 of them. Only 8 have patios while 4 have none. They aren't the large patio mentioned above as I think he's got his wires crossed with the Oceanfront Master room, which is in the tower and awesome.

No the Beachfront Seduction does not come with tower roof top privileges and it's $20USD per person if you wish to go up there. Very worthwhile if you do go since they serve an awesome lunch, have 2 real hot tubs and stunning views. Will add some more room info later for you so that if you rebook the same room class you know which room #'s to request to ensure you get a room with a patio and preferably in the grouping near the sexy pool.

5. A&C Can

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Awesome BnK,
    Thanks!

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Interesting that you think I've got my wires crossed.... as the Tower didn't exist when we stayed in the room. I can probably dig out pics if it's important to you.

The one we stayed in was (old numbering system) 1140, out at the end of the long, LONG hallway leading away from the Quiet Pool. Down at the end, it turns hard left, and there's a sort of "pod" out there with two of these suites right next to each other, in a mirrored configuration. I know that, because it was the trip that we got our membership. The upgrade to that room happened at the front desk as we were checking in... not as part of our membership perqs. The couple who went with us on the membership talk were in Room 1139, we had 1140. Visiting their room just to check it out as people do, we noted that where our room was sort of right-handed in configuration, theirs was left-handed. I've got no idea at all what the room number is now, with the "new" room-numbering system.

A couple negative things about being way down there. As that's the end of the building on TTR's property, there is a path (alley?) right outside the wall against which your bed ... almost... sits. Just enough room to get in/out of the bed, then wall. The alley is on the other side of the wall. Take a wild guess where (at the time, I think they fixed this -- maybe -- in the reno) the staff used to come in/out there, go up/down that alley chatting (sometimes shouting) to each other, and trundling along the laundry and garbage trolley-haulers. This... around 7:00 a.m. every day. THAT was not a fun part of the room, especially after getting in at about 3:00 a.m.

I'd betcha that, if the upgraded scene is your "thing," nothing wrong with it, you'd be better off spending a bit even more cash and getting one of the Tower Suites. I hear that the Master is the way to go, Tower style.

7. A&C Can

Ratings:
    +340 / 1
    Right on,
    John...
    Thx!

8. Deleted member 45526

Deleted member 45526 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Listen to Stacia and John...they know their stuff!!!

9. Deleted member 45526

Deleted member 45526 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tower master suite for us this July!

10. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I will pull up some pics later.
    To me the seduction isn’t worth the risk. As mentioned there are 12. 4 on the bottom level have the larger balconies but they are not as large as master or penthouse. Only 2 of the 12 have jacuzzis on the balcony. The 4 on the 3rd floor don’t have balconies at all really. They will say all have jacuzzis but for 10 of them the jacuzzi is the bathroom jacuzzi. And as mentioned they are on the end of the resort.

so my conclusion is I much rather be in a plush jacuzzi around the quiet pool (less money, worse view, closer to everything and all have a jacuzzi tub on the balcony) or even better if you can afford it the master suite or penthouse.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice