Second Trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Funtime1, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Funtime1

Funtime1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone i am new here. Just decided to finally join. I was at TTR April 1st 2019 until the 7th with a few friends. I met a fun lady my last friday there. After the boobs cruse haha. She was a mischievous little brunette. I am planning my second trip to TTR and would love to track her down, long shot i know, but if it was you or you know the girl i speak of please private message me

2. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Good luck in your search. After the Boobs Cruise that describes just about anyone. Do you have any other details about your mystery girl? Was she traveling alone? Remember a name, part of a name or nickname?

3. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    I usual see a lot of identical twins after the Boobs Cruise and walkway the dont go straight

4. Funtime1

Funtime1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She said she was married but i did see her "in the sexy pool" a couple different times during the week getting very friendly with what seemed to be random guys...and she traveled alone, she was not with takeover. Very friendly. Still vague i know haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice