second timers June 5-9 trip report (VERY long report)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by boogaloobboy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. jeff&daphneinok

jeff&daphneinok Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Omg I just laughed till I cried! Awesome report!

2. GaryNSuzy

GaryNSuzy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Thanks for all the GREAT information and sharing your humor! Sounds like you had a great time. We can't wait to get there!

3. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Amazing trip report!!!! I love every freaking day! I only wish my memory was so good to come back with such a great report

Thanks for the smiles and making me wish our trip was closer!!!
    Kelly & Rick

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great recap! Makes me excited (and scared, lol) for our first trip. My liver hurts just reading this lol
    I like your writing style. Very blogger-ish.

5. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Awesome report! Thanks for sharing

6. Liv & Ren

Liv & Ren Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    good advice

What a smart TR. You really do miss out on the wacky and wonderful people the "universe" will send your way if you never move from the left side of the sexy pool the entire trip. Some folks need the security of a group, but I find it restricting with expectations and sometimes drama. Go free range...explore a bit...get a massage...hang in a hammock...take a kayak or hobie cat out...the sexy pool is not a cage! lol

7. Alanrb64

Alanrb64 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Good reports i was there around the same time and was told by Amy and others that the weather the week before had been crap and we had the best. I can also confirm that the June Junkies are fab bunch of friendly and welcoming people to a single guy from the UK, yes i know we have a bad rep but it is more the groups of unattached guys rather then those who are older and wiser, and i had a blast with them

8. Shannon&Jason

Shannon&Jason Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Great report! I am getting so excited! What night is the foam party? Because of drastic price differences and family commitments we are going from Sunday until Friday and I hope we don't miss the good stuff! Also, I plan on following the themes, but what specific nights do men have to wear specific clothing to enter the parties and what is the suggested attire for them (boxers, etc.). I still have 20 long days until we leave but wanted to start packing. I typically pull out everything that I plan on taking and by the time the trip arrives I have it narrowed down to half of that, which I still don't wear most of! One more question - I'm sorry, it's our first trip to TTR but we've been to Hedo twice - as far as topless, do most people go that route? I was thinking a few cute bikini bottoms would be sufficient and looking through the albums, I take it that risque works for outfits? Thanks in advance!

9. Superfly

Superfly Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    newbies

Hey there! Sounds like you have it all figured out about what to eat/drink to avoid getting sick. Could you provide us some tips? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

10. boogaloobboy

boogaloobboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

People will tell you many things, but this is what works for my wife and I. No salads under any circumstances. No fruits or vegetables that are uncooked (lettuce/tomatoe on a burger included). Basically we end up eating omlettes and pastries for breakfast every morning, with some sausage or bacon. For lunch maybe a hamburger or pizza. For dinner we ate at the Italian/Asian with no problems, but again we ate pasta and no salad. Then a burger and fries late night at Patty O's.

Some people will tell you this is ridiculous, and those well meaning people are fools. Eating is not the reason you are at the resort, and a week of the same things to eat is much better than 1-2 days of absolute misery if you get hit with Montezuma's revenge. It WILL totally ruin your trip so why play with fire? You are going to be drinking and partying enough that your system is gonna be haywire anyway!

Breaking News:

To alll who have appreciated and enjoyed this trip report my wife and I are planning a return trip in early december. There may or may not be an accompanying couple, we shall see. But I intend to live like there is no tommorow either way and a full report will definately be included!:partyhorn:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice