Seahorse Cancun Restaurant

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by judy, Jan 4, 2007.

1. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ricardo is a sweetheart! We know him from his La Ruina days.

The only thing missing on the Seahorse menu are the chicken wings from La Ruina -- Ricardo had them done up special for us last year.

2. jimmy ricardo

jimmy ricardo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi friends om jimmy ricardo thanks 4 all the cooments and stuff
    the drem of open my own business restaurant its getting real iwill open my restaurant on 1 feb im not longer on seahorse plese visist me at bluecatus on plaza maya fair in front the old hardrock cafe
    i hope u like my new resaturant and come visit me soon i will teach u guys my new games and cool things cya take care and remmber im waiting 4 u my friends

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Found this in cyberspace. Is this you, Ricardo? I guess coincidentally T.J. is in the pic?

[​IMG]

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep, that is Antonio, aka Tony, Yo and Ricardo at the old Blue Cactus that was on the back side of Plaza Terramar, diagonally across from the old Hard Rock.

Tony and Ricardo both moved to the new Blue Cactus on the front side that has changed names about a dozen times in about 4 years. Last name I believe was Churchill's.

I will be seeing Ricardo before the weekend. Last I heard Tony was driving a cab.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice