Seahorse Cancun Restaurant

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by judy, Jan 4, 2007.

1. judy

judy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is my 1st post, even though I've been reading it for a while. We leave in 3 wks. Has anyone been to the "Seahorse Cancun" restaurant that is on the Entertainment Card? And where is it? Not sure whether to buy the card this year.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    It's opposite the big Riu Las Americas at Km 8 or so, the Plaza Terramar area.

It offers a range of food from Mexican to Italian, we've eaten there once or twice and it's fine. Friendly service too.

3. justjimmy

justjimmy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get the card

By all means, get the card.
    We saved a bunch!

We didn't make it to Seahorse however My Place ( our favorite ) Lorito Joes, Come n Eat and Carlos and Charlies will see us again next visit.

Jimmy :lol:

4. neubreed314

neubreed314 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go to the seahorse restaraunt!!!!!

my girlfriend and i just got back thursday night from cancun. we had an absolute blast!!!1 THANK YOU to people who helped make our trip as great as it was.

the card saved us an easy $100 between the discount at coco bongo to the wonderful dinners at my place and seahorse.

back to the seahorse....great service, food was delicious, and the drinks were 2x1.

the wife had the medium lobster with baked potato, rice, vegies, garlic bread, and 1 monster margarita.... oh yea and flan....i had the top sirloin (huge and seasoned perfectly) with the fixins and a monster margarita for a total with tip of under $50.

the pizza someone else ordered looked damn good!!! the card will pay for itself right there!!!!

carlos n charlies was pretty good....that was a surprise to me!!! the girl got shrimp wrapped w/ bacon and ribs(yumm) and i had ribs and chicken along with the cheese skillet (after 5pm) with drinks for around $45us. for $15 more u can have open bar for 3 hours....next time.

my place was super as well....pasta w/ shrimp was really good, the steak was good. it wasnt too busy when we were there, so go give them some love....they are right behind dady o's plaza.

i want to put an entire new post regarding our trip to isla. there is a snorkel tour that is a MUST. i will post about that later..

i hope this works for ya judy....any ?'s please ask as i would love to tell of the great experiences of our trip....

ps... the girlfriend is already planning our next trip there....happy travels

5. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You brought the girlfriend and the wife together???

You dah MAN!!!!

Actually I'm dying of envy, I hate ya!

6. neubreed314

neubreed314 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    C'MON man....LOL!!!! :oops:
    its just a habit, calln her the wifey!!!!!

on that last post i forgot to include a place called sombreros across from my place....cool little bar/ restaraunt with swings to sit on and a great little vegetarian menu along with the regular menu....

till next time i get called out....

7. judy

judy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the info. I've purchased a card for our 2 wks. Another restaurant question. Months ago I read on this board about another place where the locals ate. I think it used to be around Kukulcan Mall but moved around the Xcaret terminal & is on the water. I wrote it down, but lost the paper. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Mocambo? The Sea Food restaurant?

9. judy

judy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve. That's IT!! I knew someone would come through for me.

10. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You will like Seahorse. Ricardo is a good friend of mine and does his best to treat his guests like family.

You can eat right out on the sidewalk and it is a good place to people watch.

As others have said, drinks are always 2 for 1, including beer, and it is right across from the Riu Palace in the Plaza Terramar, which is next to the more well known Plaza Caracol Mall.

Another suggestion is to walk between these two plazas to Philly Cheese Steak for a great American made sandwich and $1 beers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice