Scuba gear in Cancun???

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunTom, Oct 12, 2008.

1. CancunTom

CancunTom Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Could I get some recomendations on where to buy new scuba gear in Cancun? My wife and I need two of each.
    1. Tank
    2. BCD
    3. Octopus
    4. gauges
    5. regulator
    6. Weights

2. admiral

admiral Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have seen some equipment for sale at Aquaworld in the Hotel Zone, although it looks to be overpriced. Hope this helps

3. CancunTom

CancunTom Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Agua World/Scuba

We went there (Agua World) and were going to bite the bullet and buy two setups..........until we hit a snag. Each tank would cost $495USD,
    no way! Still looking

4. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are several Dive shops in Cancun, one is on the corner of Coba and Bonampak across the street from the gas station next to a big Imprenta. Another is called }Water Toys and it is on Tulum just after the Cadillac dealership on the same side. Sams had a Mares Exhibit for a couple of months and last year my husband bought everything except for the vest and Tank, This year they exchanged his mask for us but that was a month or 2 ago. I don't know if they are still there but I think that the Store is actually in Playa.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice