SB07 in Cancun, advice please

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by cornman33, Feb 18, 2007.

1. cornman33

cornman33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friends and I are planning a trip and we have no idea what hotel to stay at. (We're probably going March 14-19)

How important is where on the strip you stay? We're looking at some places that are away from what seems to be the epicenter (the Oasis Cancun area).

We're looking at the Oasis Cancun, Oasis Palm Beach, Fiesta Americana Cancun, Omni and ME.

What's important to us is the type of scene at each of those hotels. We've done all the reading about the quality of the hotels.

Any info would be appreciated.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    check around the board, the answers are everywhere

most are staying at the Oasis, but it probably full by now

3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    expedia still has good deals to the oasis

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    shows how much I know lol

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are going and planning on party it up Spring Break style, then I would adise against the ME, although it's a fab looking hotel and quite swanky, you won't find much partying going on there..Not a Spring Break hotel

6. cornman33

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is exactly the type of feedback I was looking for.

We're down to the Fiesta and Oasis Palm Beach...

Anybody know about if there are breakers at the Fiesta?

One more question while I'm at it: Is not bringing guests back to your room a blanket policy in Cancun or is it only with some hotels like the Oasis? If so, does it apply to the Fiesta?

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best thing to do is search out Spring break Travel places. And see what hotels they offer. That is the best way to see where the breakers will be

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    there will be breakers there for sure, not as many at the oasis palm beach, but, the week you want to come is packed with breakers!! Id get booking asap to save what money you can!

9. cornman33

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks fort he quick replies guys... I think you all replied by the time I edited to include another question in the previous post

About bringing people back (women at night in this case) to hotels... is that a cancun-wide policy, or is that just in the Oasis, or is it in some hotels but not others? (I'm assuming it'll be more prevalent in the all inclusive ones if it's an issue, but want to make sure)

I tried searching for everything I'm asking so as not to waste your time, but all I found was a discussion of day passes at the Oasis Cancun. On a separate note about that, does the $25/day get you drinks/food at the Cancun as if you're staying there all inclusive?

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are staying at the Oasis it's next to impossible to bring people back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice