SB Fishing????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Alcoholic Smurf, Feb 5, 2006.

?

Will I get to go fishing?

1. No way, you'll be way to busy drinking and partying

100.0%
  2. Sure you will but you will be really hung-over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alcoholic Smurf

Alcoholic Smurf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have checked out most of the previous posts in all forums on this topic and was just wondering have/will any of you breakers givin it a shot?

I'm into fishin, but just wondering will i get a chance to with from what I've gathered is a constant party goin on! I watched a tv programe on fishing along the yucatan peninsula last night and it seemed awsome!

I am in cancun for 2 weeks and coming all the way from Ireland and don't get me wrong i love to party, but would like to try everything it has to offer!

Any info/advice appreciated :D

PS I know this might be weird for the breakers forum but just wanted a breakers eye view on the topic!

2. stylz

stylz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'll be goin fishin all day, everyday........fishing for some ladies that is :D :D

3. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    absolutely not, no fishing for this kid, i go occasionally with my uncle and his friend on his boat but i find it extremely boring ( i end up drinking and working on my tan lol) and ill be waaaayyy to hungover to do that kind of activity, being on a boat in that sun takes a toll on u big time, but u have 2 weeks so u can find the time to fit it in with one week its not as easy

4. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fishing is like a poor mans hunting

5. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    honestly, tell me the difference between fishing in ireland, canada, the states, cancun or anywhere else in this world:
    you are in a boat, with a rod and water all around you waiting for a fish, (plus drinks etc....)

you like it which is great, but this is something you can do back home and enjoy as a little break,

if you are in cancun for a week or even 2 weeks it is not enough time to do all the things that you can only do and enjoy in cancun, so finish doing those first then go fishing if you had enough time left.

The truth is you are not going to have enough time to even thing of going fishing.

You will get alot of fish before you even get on to the boat :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok heres an answer coming from a guy who was watching that same programme the other day whilst sick at home!

I saw them doing deep sea fishing in the Yacatan Pensula myself and the deep sea fishing looked great.

I wouldn't mind giving it a go, I did check out some places which organished this in Cancun but my friend wasn't up for it, But looks great you can fish for some real big fishes......

7. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mine and shezz's fish are dating :wink:

8. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My Shark will make a small fest out of your fishes! :lol:

9. Geordie

Geordie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FISHING?!!

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice