SB Daily Budget

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AustinO, Mar 2, 2009.

1. AustinO

AustinO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey I decided to go to Cancun last minute to party it up and I am staying with a friend for free. I just wanted to see ballpark how much a daily budget would consist of with cheap food, drinking, and possibly a cab or shuttle fares (although he said he was walking distance from all the clubs).

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If its walking distance from all the clubs you should be all set with cabs and busses, there's no need. If you have to travel, def. use the bus, cabs are way too expensive over there. Are you looking to go on any day trips, tours, etc? I usually PLAN to bring about $100 USD for each day, sometimes you'll use more, sometimes less...but if you're on a budget, you could always bring less.

3. AustinO

AustinO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would like to but since it is so last minute def not doing any excursions this time around. Can you bring store bought booze to the beach/around hotels? Basically my budget will be around 300 dollars for 4 nights, this Thurs-Mon, and I believe I can just pay the airport shuttle on my card in advance . Thanks for the help so far!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2019
  4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes you can get all your booze either at duty free in the airport or walmart once you arrive, or even at the little convenience stores OXXO and bring them back to your hotel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice