Saving Chairs

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Huskerman, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree with your assesment, Huskerman.
    We never had a problem getting chairs last Dec. but that's b/c I saw a chair that had been empty for a while and plopped my ass right it in. Person didnt' come by or do anything, ever. I was there half the day! LOL

I do think cubbies would be a HUGE help. I agree most ppl save the chairs to have a place to put their stuff.

2. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    We are not chair people as we are in the pool most of the time or up at the bar. I find that we can ask just about anyone with a chair to store our bag underneath and have never been declined. I do agree with the above however, it's not right to reserve a chair at 6am and sit in the pool all day.

3. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We don't need no stinking chairs!

4. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Jeeee-zuz-effin-kriste Huskerman, why try to impart some common sense on here? C'mon, it's all about the bitching.

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We are sun worshipers. In may we reserved 2 chairs at 6am, one with a shirt saying kyles chair, the other saying jens chair. We heard as of June they were still there to the right of the restroom. Has anyone been in July and noticed if they are still there? We hope we could reserve them until our next October trip. We really like those chairs.

6. drew_buckeye

drew_buckeye Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    That's great. When we are there in 2 days we already have your reserved chairs :icon_idea:

7. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    We're bringing our own chairs. Recliners. With cup holders and a storage box under the armrest. And Ive hired 2 retirees to go with us and sit in our chairs while we are in the pool all day. And hiring 2 bodyguards to guard the retirees and the chairs. Thats right. We WILL be chair prepared!! We like to call our chair actions..."Saving Private Chair".

:biggrinbandit::biggrinbandit:

8. Tamaryth

Tamaryth Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just either sit our stuff by the side of the pool where we are sitting or we make friends with someone in a chair and ask if we can stow our stuff under them. They always say yes and then we talk to them all through the trip. Insta-friend!! I can't wait!!!!!!

9. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    In June when we went back to TTR for our second trip, we had no issues gettin chairs really. We would put our stuff on a chair around 9am, have breakfast and then to get changed into our swimwear before returning around 10:30am...we hop in and out of the pool all day...if you make the effort to get a chair whatever time then good on you... if you don't, don't get pissed when you havent got a chair! Simples!

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I don't go down before I'm ready to be out, and I don't save chairs when I go down and I'll sit on a chair that's "saved" anyway.

I'll get up if someone comes around and starts to complain, it's not like that. I'll just park my tired butt down in a convenient chair to talk to folks if it's conveniently located. I give it up when asked, no worrries.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice