~~~ SARAH PALIN RESIGNS ~~~

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by janie, Jul 3, 2009.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

Bush II, with his tax cuts destroyed any progress Clinton had made and, ballooned our national debt to previously unheard of levels.

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    We try to but folks like you can't seem to let go... as in ypu are the one that posted the first note in this thread. If you want to move on then YOU need to let go and move on.

Oh.. and you need an update on your chart.. a lot has changed sine the beginning of February. Three more bailouts and a stimulus package that even Biden admits was totally wrong and missed the mark completely. Hopefully they "guess" better next time... for all our sakes....

Jamie

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Jamie, my original post only stated a fact "Palin quit" ...

YOU brought Obama into this thread and GM and Chrysler and Michelle's fashions!

sooooooo sorry if I offended you!

4. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The point was.... that you were still interested in what Palin was doing.. if she's old news then let it go. Her being old news was your point... seems liberals love to kick people when they are down and just keep kicking them and kicking them. You said she was an idiot. Why should you care anymore what she does?

But keep kicking people.. just goes to show who really is the kinder more forgiving party. :D

And you didn't offend me, it just that I'm tired of liberals getting a free pass doing what they so hate about other people doing. I'm done taking shots from Dems without responding.

Jamie

5. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm really NOT interested in her, but ...
    If her face is plastered all over the news and internet she's NOT old news.

I made an original post stating A FACT, "Palin quit her job".

You can't turn on the t.v. or computer or open a newspaper without seeing her in her fishing overalls trying to explain why she quit her job.

As I said before, I HOPE she runs for president in 2012. :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BTW, do YOU think she's intelligent? :?:

FROM CNN ...

"I am not a quitter. I am a fighter," Palin told CNN on Monday while on a family fishing trip, on the heels of her Friday bombshell
    announcement that she was resigning as Alaska's governor.

Palin did her interview standing on the shores of Dillingham, Alaska, wearing waders. She granted 10-minute interviews to CNN and
    three other news networks Monday.

She resigned because of the tremendous pressure, time and financial burden of a litany of ethics complaints in the past several months,
    she said. The complaints were without merit and took away from
    the job she wanted to do for Alaskans, Palin said.

7. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Almost as good as Biden's "We guessed wrong on the economy...." only Sarah's decision didn't cost US Taxpayers over a Trillion dollars.

Somehow I'll take her dumb moves over the current administrations anytime.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jamie

8. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SERIOUSLY? Caribou Barbie and her erratic behavior?

At the start of a holiday weekend she stood on her front lawn with her smiling husband and a few neighbors
    and had a meltdown and incoherently announced she was quitting her job ... because it wasn't fun anymore and people were mean to her. :cry:

Well, at least she didn't run off to Argentina with her soulmate ... not yet anyway ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    And she didn't cost the Taxpayers a TRILLION DOLLARS of REAL MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe someday you can get passed some people's personalities and see the real issues of the day. Then you might elect a person who can solve the problems we are having without bankrupting the country and acting like a Rock Star. But then you'd have to become a Republican. :D

As the saying goes, if you are under 30 and not a Democrat you don't have a heart. If you're over 30 and not a Republican you don't have a brain......

Jamie

10. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice