~~~ SARAH PALIN RESIGNS ~~~

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by janie, Jul 3, 2009.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SHE JUST COMMITTED POLITICAL SUICIDE,

the Republican party's worst nightmare ...

[​IMG]

:lol: YOU BETCHA!!!
    :lol:

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Her biggest screw up was saying yes to McCain... that pack of wolves needed to blame someone for their screw up throughout the campaign and she was an easy target. Then the Liberal press never let go of her like a rabid dog. Sure she's not the sharpest pencil in the drawer but the viciousness of the attacks were uncalled for. One only hopes that Obama walks on water like the press hopes he does or he will be fodder for years to come....

Guess the press will have to start looking at him now that they have driven everyone else from the stage. Nahhhh.... but if he was republican.. "I inherited the worst deficit in history and have to play with the cards I have been dealt!" So what is the first thing he does? He doubles it. And then doubles it again. And what does the press do? The kiss his feet. GM and Chrysler are too big to fail. So we give them Billions... and watch them go into bankruptcy. Again the press kisses his feet and reports on the fashions Michelle's wearing.... When does someone say "Wait a minute......?"

"We have a moral and economic imperative..." and the economy continues to sink... hell it would have fixed itself by now if no one had done anything....

I only hope we, our pocketbooks, and paychecks can survive till 2012!

Jamie

3. fozz

fozz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She has to be up to something. Why resign? Maybe there is some dirt about to surface. Who knows?

4. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie, I agree with you on that statement! No way in hell was she qualified to be Vice President!
    McCain shot himself in the foot with that decision.

Did you hear her speech? very rambling, illogical mumbo jumbo!

Just so you know, I would support Palin's effort to run for the White House in 2012 ...
    As a Democrat, she is exactly the sort of candidate I would like to see on the GOP ticket...

"Vote for me for President -- I'm so mavericky I might quit on ya halfway through for no particular reason!" (wink)

.............................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....................................

5. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Just like a typical Democrat... skip over the things that really effect our lives and go after the fluff comment....

Sooner or later you're going to have to look at the steam roller that is coming at you and deal with it. Hopefully before it starts up your legs.... There isn't a campaign promise yet that he hasn't said he's not flexible on now...

Jamie

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's going to take longer than 7 months to fix any of the disasterous mess caused by Bush.
    At least Obama is TRYING, he didn't up and quit like Ms Maverick in Alaska!

If you want to get the trolls out of your pockets and run for office, you got my vote. :lol:

[​IMG]

7. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YOU BETCHA! :wink: We haven't heard the end of this!

8. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quite remarkable how much attention and focus this woman gets from Democrats and the left. It must be that they feel very, very, threatened by her. After all, what would an intelligent, career orientated, former beauty queen with children and a great family be doing in politics? She certainly couldn’t be the model that the nationwide feminist group “National Organization for Women (NOW)”, promotes as the modern woman, correct?

Or perhaps it is the remnants of the spitting mad rage of the left’s “hate everything Bush” campaign? Either way, there is more to the fascination with Sara Palin than those who continually bring her up care to admit.

And as for Obama, I’m sure the Baby boomer / Flower Power hippy generation hasn’t a care in the world about his policies that will soon bankrupt America and put the USA trillions in debt. They will be comfortably retired and enjoying their government entitlements. It is now up to the GEN X’ers and younger, to stand-up and find a way out of this financial mess of bailouts, entitlements, and government takeovers Democrats have perpetrated on this country…

9. Jamie

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Fixing Bush's mess huh? Never knew that in order to clean up something you add 4 times as much mud to the floor. Debt is now 4 times higher than when Bush left office and things are no better.

Oh.. and Bush's mess??? I'm not sure what country you're in but Congress not the President writes the budget. The President sends a wish list to Congress but they have the final say. Unlike the current Congress, the Democratic Congress in place the last couple of years of the Bush Administration did not just rubber stamp Bush's requests like they are Obama's.

Remember that it was Democrat Barney Frank who told Fannie Mae that they would loan money to unqualified people or he would shut them down, they did, creating the mortgage problem. Which was conveniently blamed on Bush because Democrats never do anything stupid. Then the same Barney Frank asks Fannie Mae how could they be so stupid to loan money to unqualified people.

Maybe that's the problem for the Democrats.. they have Alzheimer’s and can't remember what they said last week so everything is a surprise and everything is someone else's fault. Could explain why free healthcare is such a priority... even if millions don't sign up for the free programs that are out there already... we need more programs to cover those that didn't sign up already... makes sense to me. :roll:

Jamie

10. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    INTELLIGENT!?!?!?! [​IMG] WHAT!?!?!?!?!! Did you listen to that speech? or any of her speeches?

from what I read she went to 5 or 6 different colleges in 5 or 6 years!!!

career oriented? riiiiiiiight! she just up and quit her job!

YOU'RE SOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! [​IMG]

... just to refresh your memory, old McBush and Palin LOST, let's move on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice