sandwiches

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by claire, Nov 2, 2005.

?

which shape sandwiches taste better???

1. whole un-cut sandwich

100.0%
  2. triangle sanwiches

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i like mine straight out of the jar.... im presuming thats what you meant IAN????? *keeps thread in good clean family fun*

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too cold straight out of jar........ pour into a bowl and warm in microwave for 10 seconds before........... smearing............... slowly and seductively....... on the area / substance of your choice :wink:

Ian. :lol: ( keeping it clean )

3. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOVE IT!!!! he he

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I'm told. :wink:

And for the health conscious (sp ) of you out there who may be counting the calories I find that Muller light chocolate yogurts are ideal..

Ian :lol:

5. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as is skinny cow ice cream! (still keeping it clean)

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cold, has adverse effect on men.... good reaction on women though.. :wink:

( Am talking about digestive systems of course....arent I.. :wink: :wink: )

Ian. :lol:

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Square Square Square, only because it seems you get more :D

Bye
    Adam

8. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Claire are u refering to nutella? that is my favorite as far as sandwiches go never eat them on plain white bread gotta have a sub or hard roll my favorite proscuitto, fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers, oil, balsamic vinegar, basil on a ciabatta bread oh my God so good

9. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dunno if you guys have Booster Juice in your area but they have the Pesto chicken Penini Sandwich in a triangle shape, better than any other sandwich out there, [​IMG]

yum yum

[​IMG]

10. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yummy whole sandwich with this chocolate spread stuff with the tiny-est biscuits in it was called something mud pie ooo luvly jubbly or a nice thick cut ham and mustard......SO MUCH FOR BOYCOTT CLAIRE HMMMM!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice