Salvia Condos *** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Axwell

Axwell Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey guys,
    im also planning to stay at the salvia Condos in 2009. But arent these condos so good equipped, that you can cook for yourself ? I dont want to prepare for a dinner party but isnt it possible to just get some pasta, meat or frozen stuff from wal mart to get full ?

3. FloridaFun

FloridaFun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We have booked two 2-bedroom condos for 9 of us going to Cancun December 10th and staying at the Salvia....I hope it's a good choice. We just want clean, no frills accomodations so we have extra money for bars, shopping and going to Isla Mujeres...what started off as a "family trip" (bringing my 20 yo son and his buddy) is now a family/party trip as 2 other cpls are going also, should be fun! We wanted to be on ocean and close to all the bars and restaurants and all the action!

4. FloridaFun

FloridaFun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Just returned from a 4 nt stay at the Salvia...there is no hotel closer to the action, when you step out you are literally steps away from all the clubs, bars, shopping, restaurants in party central..we had the 9th floor corner penthouse, which was very nice, terrific view, well equipped, clean, and the price was great as it's still low season. The front desk was helpful w/ our needs, our group of 10 had 4 rooms altogether...I highly recommend Salvia Condos if you want a great location for a great price!

5. chucckwilliams

chucckwilliams Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I heard about this hotel. It is very nice hotel to stay. It offers all facilities as well as it's staff are also very good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice