Salvia Condos *** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Salvia Condos

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Salvia Condos here.

Check the links below for information, availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Email me for special rates steve@cancuncare.com

2. BuckeyeChick

BuckeyeChick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be staying here March 19-26. Does anyone know what kind of people will be staying there on spring break...young, older, etc?

3. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Laura and I will be there 5-25-05 for 5 nites. Will write trip report.
    It looks nice and the price is right too. We will be getting Brants 2-1 card
    and enjoying the restaurants. Think we will do a trip to Tulum.

4. cancuncouple

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Hey Slosh, how the hell did you manage that :D . Only guy with 7 women. You know that we are going to need a trip report. Let me know
    how you liked Salvia. I hope you have a good time. The place looks
    like it is in a good location. Have fun.

5. BuckeyeChick

BuckeyeChick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok so I just arrived back from Cancun yesterday afternoon and I stayed at the Salvia. There are so many pros but also alot of cons to the Salvia. First is the location...definately the best hotel to stay in for location, you're right there by everything and if you do need to catch the bus to get anywhere the bus stop is right in front of the hotel. Second is the atmosphere...I met so many amazing people staying in the hotel (especially Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Zealand, and Massachusettes!!). The pool is actually really nice but they need more lawn chairs to lay out. You can't bring guests in after dark (although I think I was one of the only people to sneak a guy in). I don't think that there are any two rooms that are the same. They range from really nice to completely sh**ty. We unfortunately didn't get the best room but from what alot of people said, we got a pretty decent one. The maid service kind of sucks, they don't really understand what you're saying and they only bring you 2 towels a day (not a good thing when you have 5 girls in your room). The view is good b/c you get to see the ocean when you're inside and if you go out to the hall you can look down and see the pool and everything going on in the street. The front desk staff is really nice especially the guy that works the late night shift 11-7. His name is Nacho and he's basically the mexican version of Napoleon Dynamite. He'll hang out with you if you're out in the lobby or at the pool during his shift and he likes to get you to chug your beer whenever he can. You might even get him to dance for you if he really likes you! (Don't worry I'll post pics real soon of that one!) Just don't get on Nacho's bad side b/c he will give you a hard time and DO NOT I repeat DO NOT call him Nacho Cheese or "I'll give you this" <Nacho saying while waving his fist in the air to Steve, the guy that was about 100 pounds more than him> All in all I'd have to say that the Savia is a pretty good place to stay if you're looking for a good party and if you do stay there and want to get some sleep, DO NOT ask a bunch of spring breakers to be quiet after 2am b/c that is just asking us to come to your hall and be as noisy as possible!!! And if you do stay there, make sure that you throw after hours at the pool every night after the bar and uphold the tradition that us 5 Ohio crazy Ohio party girls began!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun in Mexico and tell Nacho that Jackie and Lizz said hi and we'll E-mail him soon!!!!!!

6. cancuncouple

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Thanks for the TR buckeyechick. It looks like we won't get hassled because we bring down a cooler at the pool. We like to make our own
    drinks :daveandmo: :beergone: . Hey buckeye, if you read this, how
    was the beach?

7. BuckeyeChick

BuckeyeChick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The beach was ok..pretty rocky but the rocks are so big that you can actually lay out on them if you want and if you want the sand you only have to walk about 50 yards down the beach to get the really fine sand

8. laydeedubbduce

laydeedubbduce Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would love more current info if anybody has some

9. CaShMoNeYDfG

CaShMoNeYDfG Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ill be there from the 11-18th......me and my 2 friends, anyone else?

10. Cambo

Cambo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone have an up to date review as we will be staying there for our vacation?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice