??'s about moving to Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by dakotamomy, Dec 20, 2006.

1. dakotamomy

dakotamomy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All,
    My fiance and I are seriously considering moving to Cancun(in the next 3 years). When we come down we are looking into starting a business also. How difficult is it for Americans to come down and open a business.
    We have been checking places to live and checking out food stores(like Soriana's) to see what is available and what the prices are like.(We were just there Dec 11 to the 15th, our 3rd trip this year) and will be back again in May and would like to do alot more research while there.We would like to live in the hotel zone but are realistic at prices so probably somewhere not to far downtown or possibly have a house built. We have a lot of Mexican friends that live downtown and they have been some help but we can always use more.Any advice or help you can give would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Colleen

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello and welcome :!: :!:

There are many similar threads here.....you may want to go back and check those and ask more specific questions if you can't find the answers you need :D

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What kind of business do you want to start? Be sure to search through the archive on this site for similar threads, there's lots of information here.

If you plan to invest $100k usd or more in a business you will find things like Immigration will be easier. If you want to open a smaller business with less investment then you will need to be prepared to meet a lot of challenges and you will face a lot of legal red tape.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice