Running Buffet on Boobs Cruise - WHY?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Not upset and I am sure 1/2 bottle hit my tits.

2. Scott'N'Jenn

Scott'N'Jenn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    I (Scott) said i wasn't going to weigh in on this one but after reading all the posts I have to comment. (and I have a few drinks in me, so I may ramble...lol) There are many posts about the cruises in April on this thread but the one on the 30th is what Les was talking about. This is our 3rd cruise in a year and we were there on the 30th so I figure I can comment on this...
    Everyone is right... Everything goes. However, I agree with were Les was coming from. (yes, no one know you and no one gives a shit... But...)
    We are no prudes and have seen pretty much all there is to see on the cruises but the title of the thread was buffet... and that is what it was. Several people taking on a very large girl in intervals and honestly it was not appealing or "sexy" at all. I actually heard some call it "the black abyss".
    We were actually sitting with Steve and Janet in the back of the boat having a great time while this was going on and I said I think I threw up a bit in my mouth, let's go to the front and party as I can't watch this anymore... So we did. No harm, no foul.
    That being said, yes you can get away from it if you want to (we did)... No big deal but if Les had that in his face and felt he couldn't or shouldn't have to move, I see where he is coming from.
    As far as sex below on the cruise... While all this was going on, I went below to the bathroom and yes there was sex going on (with the same group from the "buffet") and the door open...lol. ... Just an FYI Steve :)
    Ok, I am done my rant... Steve's cruises rock, no one know you and no one gives a shit and if limits were set it would affect some peoples time on the cruise. However, as we were there and a lot of the people commenting on this thread were not... I do agree somewhat with what Les had to say as I "think" I get the title of the thread.

3. Scott'N'Jenn

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    P.S- So glad Chinos is back!!!... Sorry we missed you!!!

4. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    BTW, in case this is 'scaring' anyone out of considering booking a cruise...just book it! It's honestly not a huge sex orgy people are making it out to be - some of us go to simply drink, dance, party, laugh our ass off - without passing judgement to anyone or anything going on around us. You don't like what you see? Not a problem, just move to the other side.

The only thing that 'offends' me here is that it's starting to look like some people are judging others by what they look like, not necessarily what they were getting up to...no room for that on the Boobs Cruise! People of all shapes, sizes, culture and background go and enjoy the cruise. Big boobs, small boobs, hairy bods in teeny tiny g strings...all get the same treatment with the AIWC (and more for those willing and consenting). If you've a problem with people that aren't 100% 'buff body' material enjoying themselves, keep that opinion to yourself.

5. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    So I'm confused....Now I believe the issue is not the act, but how the people looked that were involved. Am I correct?

6. TatasnBeer

TatasnBeer Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My suggestion don't post after even one drink.

Lets get something straight, the cruise and temptations are not related. Steve runs it completely separate and in fact people staying at other resorts come to his cruise.

Stop judging people and if you can't keep your mouth shut. I don't care if the couple was a perfect 10 or 1. It is their life their time their conscience. Bunch of freaking shallow Hal's in here. Grow the fuck up.

Move if something is going on you don't want to see, or better yet don't book.

7. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    I'll sum up my thoughts even more succinctly than above.... if you dont like extreme S?!#, don't go to an extreme place....

End of supplemental rant....

8. Scott'N'Jenn

Ratings:
    +43 / 0

Ok, I knew I was going to get blasted for describing body type but all I was doing was trying to give an actual description of what went on. The only reason I commented at all is it looked to me people were starting to think the thread was about them on a different cruise. I knew what he was referring to, so I thought I would clear it up. Honestly, the whole thread should be deleted.

Shallow Hals?... Far from it just trying to give an accurate portrayal/description of what went on. I knew when I posted it (sober or not) I would hear about it and if I offended anyone- I apologize.

I really don't give a shit what you look like or what you do but it doesn't mean I have to enjoy watching it or find it sexually appealing. I didn't- we moved, end of story.

Yes, Steve's cruises are a blast and if you have never been on one- Book it!

9. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Annd... I'm done with this thread.. because its going to get ugly.

10. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    So would the "buffet" have been more appealing if there had been more "dishes" available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice