Running Buffet on Boobs Cruise - WHY?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOW! Reading the 20 pages in this thread took me two days! This is a legendary thread. As first timers coming in June, we are ready and up for whatever. Hopefully our crew in June will be playful party types!

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    And the thread goes on. LOL

3. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    No sense in letting it die. It's a fun read. :D

4. butterfly_effect

butterfly_effect Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Didn't get a chance to do the Boobs Cruise on our first trip to TTR. I do have to say this thread (what I've read so far) is a fantastic resource to set your expectations for the trip. I was really under the impression it was mostly topless fun with a little nudity and general drunkenness. The full out "PDA" in public might be a bit much for the wife's comfort zone. I will direct her to this thread before a cruise is booked for us for sure. We're far from prudish, but probably not joining the buffet line ;) well, not in public at least.

It sounds like a lot happens on the back of the boat for the open display - correct? Isn't the back of the boat usually the best place to go if you're feeling sea sick as well? Seems like that could be a conflict of needs there...

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I don't think there is a set spot that things normally happen. I guess PDS could happen anywhere at any point. I am far from a prude, but pretty sure I would also not be participating (never say never). In the two cruises I have been on, I have not seen this type of thing(and they were both wild). On both cruises I heard there was a BJ going on here or there, but I have never seen it happen. The boat is big, so if you don't like something, it is easy enough to go somewhere else. I am always on the lookout to watch some girl girl action though ;) I do smoke, so I am in the back of the boat from time to time, I wouldn't say this is where the extra crazy stuff happens. I actually find it easier to have a conversation there.

Bottom line, if you’re not a prude, then I am pretty sure you won't have a problem with whatever is going on, or not going on, during the trip. Nothing is really in your face, unless you are sticking your face in it.

6. butterfly_effect

butterfly_effect Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Thanks! this is really good to know. We smoke a little too. So, good to know we can do that if we need to without accidentally joining an orgy on the back of the boat :)

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  8. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Yeah Steve, we always make sure that we keep them hidden from you. We wouldn't want the fun police to stop it. LOL

joking of course.

I only have one cruise under my belt, and with this famous Buffet Cruise (or is it infamous?), ours and most of the others I've read about from the trip report were bawdy and definitely adult, but full out sex doesn't hapoen. And on the rare event that it does, it is by full on willing participants. We like to have fun, but we don't share, and we never felt uncomfortable on our cruise. So no worries about getting dragged into an orgy or anything like that.

It definitely is adults only, but there is no pressure to participate in anything. Omar asked if we wanted some AIWC for my wife and I to enjoy, and she said no, he just smiled and said Thank you, and moved on to the next couple. We had just as good of a time after he asked us as we were having before he asked us.

We all just like to brag On how wild our particular cruise was. :)

9. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

I,ve always wondered if such exaggerated claims help or reduce the sales ,, I,ve seen a few ''worried'' posts lately.

Just wondering, not picking any sides

10. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    Gotta wonder if you were on the same cruise we were...Mrs. team had her outfit off as soon as she stepped onto the boat LOL! (She likes to "be the first one naked!")

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice