Running Buffet on Boobs Cruise - WHY?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Bonnie enjoyed her whip cream and ''frankly'' so did I , it was my birthday after all.

Theses cruises have always been known to be wild and sexy, it's the whole idea.
    If it offends you there is the resort cruise you can go on.

Yes popcorn sounds good too.

2. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    I get where Les is coming from, right off the bat in the morning can make it more intense than some newbies are used to. I have no problem but then again I have been on my share of cruises. Overall no way am I complaining!

3. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    I have to say.. I expected for people to be upset at me for spraying them with champagne before them being upset about PDA on a Boobs Cruise lol

Sent from my speak and spell.

4. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    PDA just took on a whole new meaning!!!!!! LOL I will never hear those letters again without thinking of you!

5. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    The Boobs Cruise is not exclusive to Temptation guests. Maybe there are guests from Desire booked as well. In that case this "behavior" is probably not at all shocking or disrespectful for them, it's just expected. When we enjoyed our cruise we were too busy having fun and enjoying the fabulous people we met to be overly worried about what everyone else was doing!

6. Chavez

Chavez Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    A guy gets head next to u on the boat....and that's a problem? Akward...I could understand....but that's a he'll of a story to tell coming back home. I would of been smiling like the joker.

7. TatasnBeer

TatasnBeer Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If i don't get a blow job on future boobs cruises I am gonna be upset! I can't believe your a regular and this is the first out right sex you have scene. Our cruise sold out in 8 minutes, Sex will happen don't book if your are offended. If it was the fact you saw actual swinging that offended you then well same thing, its not like they were hitting on you!

8. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    So, I've been reading these posts all day, and decided to wait until I was able to use my Laptop to reply, as the mobile app would've taken too long. I was reading earlier and trying to wrap my head (the big one, not the one overused on Boobs cruises it would seem) around what is unclear. As someone said earlier, and as is on every Tshirt "if you dont want to party, dont fucking come". We've been on four cruises the last two years, and there was some activity on each one. We all come to Temptation to enjoy a heightened atmosphere of sexuality, and to have what I call "adult spring break". Alcohol flows, inhibitions fall, tops run up the mast of the boat, and whoops somebody ends up with a d!@# in their mouth. shit people, if you dont know what youre getting yourself into before you board the boat, shame on you. Al gore invented this neat thing called the internet about 20+ years ago, and you can find all kinds of neat stuff, like what usually happens on boobs cruises. in summation, if you want a wild debaucherous time, come to Temptation. If you want to step it up a notch, go on the Boobs Cruise. if you want to go another level yet, go to Desire. if you want to see people keep their tops on, their D!@#$ in their pants, and generally not have fun, I would recommend a couple places at the south end of the seven. they are generally quiet, and probably you can find a nice game of shuffleboard there ( no offense to anyone who likes shuffleboard, as we seem to be a sensitive lot here). I'm gonne continue to go F!@$^#* crazy on every trip to Temptation and every Boobs Cruise I attend.

Thanks,

Big Sexy....

End of Rant

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    yes Carol you can still have popcorn if you like.

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Yep I was on the 16, 19, and 23rd. The cruise I am talking about was a couple years ago in May I think. It was crazy and very hard to get to the back of the boat as you had to walk through the sex scene to get there. I went through the window to get to the washroom.

You guys we're great, no worries I never noticed no prudish behavior whats so ever. The 19th was pretty minor compared to the one I am referring too. There is always a little whip cream licking and maybe I am just so used to it I hardly notice. Never even notice that Donald got a BJ for his birthday on the boat till he told me. hahaha Happy Birthday Donald. I did hear Danny\s Hehehe more than a few times though......lol and Yep there was a bad kitty attacking him.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice