Running Buffet on Boobs Cruise - WHY?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    A course of antibiotics wouldn't be out of place either lol

2. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Party on Wayne, party on Garth!

3. FuzzyD

FuzzyD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Something must be wrong with me, because when I first read this thread title, I thought, "Yeah, having some snacks on board would be a great idea! Running a full buffet seems a bit much though..."

I had my butt parked at the front of the boat for the cruises on the 12th and 19th and didn't even know there was sex going occurring on the April 19th cruise, but I have been known to be somewhat oblivious at times. :azzangel:

4. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    I was a newbie and I had a blast. We're all big girls and boys and can look after ourselves. I knew that anything goes on the Boobs Cruise before it was booked. I'll definitely book again.

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Well, we don't really have any rules on the Boobs Cruise regarding how far people want to go- as long as all involved are consenting then it's pretty much anything goes. That is the difference between our cruise and the usual antics in the sexy pool - no one is going to tell you to stop or cover up on the cruise. I should say, however, we don't allow people to take it downstairs into the bedrooms on the boat - so it's in public areas or not at all.

I am surprised L&L were offended having known them both for many years, maybe it was just the in public thing. The cruise is different things to different people and my advice would be if you see something you don't want to see just move somewhere else - the boat is big enough. I was there on the 30th and the conditions were not too rough folks couldn't move out of sight if they wanted to.

6. JEFFBEC

JEFFBEC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can understand the comment made by the OP. I will be a virgin Boobs cruiser in Sept, and although I would laugh off a "buffet" on the back of the boat my wife may see it a bit over the line. I'm all for "nobody knows you and noboby gives a shit", but there is a line of respect that could be followed.

I certainly don't judge any of the guys\gals participation in any of the activities, hell to each his\her own. We're all at a resort like Temptation for a reason, but with that said we're all not at a resort like Desire for a reason too. We like to push the limits and party our ass off, but not necessarily cross some of the lines that we have each applied to our personal situations. The beauty of Temptation is that no one judges you, but some of the more extreme (for lack of a better word), happens behind closed doors.

If it was billed a lifestyle cruise I think that would be one thing, if you sign up you know what you get, but its billed a Boobs Cruise, party atmosphere.

Good discussion.

Respect!

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I am just going to say one thing.

If Stacia sprays Alcohol-Infused Whipped Cream over my toolkit, she's going to lick it off, right there, BEFORE I go anywhere, or do anything. The only way to get that stuff off is to lick it ... or jump in the Gulf.

Gee, guess which one I'm going to choose?

Sorry to disagree witht he top post, but I'm cool with people doing with people what they want. I'm not bothered.

8. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I understand what you are saying, however, part of the draw to the Boobs Cruise is that people can spend some of their trip in an atmosphere that has fewer guidelines than there are at TTR. And, it's not an official TTR excursion. So it can't be held to the same standards and guidelines that the resort holds. I appreciate the option to book a cruise while we are on our virgin voyage to TTR this October, and I promise all who will be in attendance on our cruise that we will neither judge you or hinder you from doing anything your heart desires, and we expect the same courtesy! Obviously, there is a general theme to this thread that if you don't like something that is going on around you then you have the freedom to go elsewhere. I don't think it's fair to say that anyone is disrespecting others by indulging in things that most seem to expect on a Boobs Cruise.

9. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    That's why we booked 2 cruise. This year. On April 16 th and epic 23 rd..after seen what happened. On 2012 23 rd cruise. And planning. On doing it again ..go APRIL ADDICTS ..

10. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Well said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice