Running Buffet on Boobs Cruise - WHY?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by us2933, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    The whole tone of your posts confuses the heck out of me, you're not a prude but you're speaking on behalf of these anonymous newbies who were supposedly offended. Then you go on to say you're protecting these newbies from seeing things that upset them and yet you're the only one complaining. You further state you don't want to disrespect people and in the same breath say they looked stupid.

Let's call a spade a spade here and cut the BS:

YOU were offended by the acts undertaken and chose this forum to vent your frustrations. Don't hide behind anonymous newbies

YOU have no respect for the people undertaking the acts. Stop hiding behind words like "no offense but..." all that means is "I'm about to be offensive"

YOU do not speak for any newbies, they have there own voice.

YOU are foisting your "standards and respect" on other people and that's not what TTR is about. The great thing about TTR is the wide range of acceptance of adult play and the total lack of judgement.

If anyone had an issue with the activities going on they should have complained to tho organizers on the boat when it was happening. I'm not sure that "protecting" newbies from what goes on is the right call either. Do you conduct a poll before sailing and if there's a newbie tone down the activities?

We looked at the posts about the Boobs Cruise and had a pretty good idea that pretty much anything goes. Sexy adults and large amounts of alcohol usually lead to envelopes being pushed.

I've also heard that every cruise is different depending on the people on it.

Can we just agree that some people are uncomfortable with some situations but also agree not to limit peoples ability to indulge in their fantasies in a safe environment like TTR if that's what they choose to do? I'd hate to see the rules and regulations changed to the point it's just another all-inclusive.

EDIT: I'm not condoning public sex btw, just clarifying positions (so to speak lol)

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I never let anyone eat whip cream off anything below the belt but I totally get why it freaked you guys out. Whip cream of my boobs no big deal but I wouldn't let him put whip cream on me below the belt. That is for my husband and we don't need the whip cream. Oh I am glad that you would come on another boat in a heart beat. I have however been on a boat where there was all out fucking, staff included and I get it. It ruins the cruise, and is degrading to the girls. It's a party boat so keep the sex in the room, get naked fine, dance and moon other boats yep but remember your not the only one on the boat. The best cruises are just a huge party.

3. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Well said, very eloquent.

4. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Can I still bring my popcorn? (sorry I could not resist)

5. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Ok now that's a little much. We waited about an hour or so before the first time my wife dropped to her knees on the cruise. Wait until you are out and about, people are in the party groove, and the alcohol is flowing..

Staff included? Can't say I've ever seen that one lol.

We don't sit there and fuck all day long on the boat... We'll just take a few opportunities to have some fun for a minute or two here and there..

You can watch us anytime Carol ;)

6. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think you might be thinking of another cruise. LOL I was on the 19th and there was a 'full buffet' going on. LOL But people could get just as offended by me being a prude and no one did. If I expect people to accept my boundries I have to do the same for them. I think when I can, I will change my title to Prude who needs corrupted....LOL I have some priceless stories and still giggle when I think of the hubby trying to hold a serious conversation with a guy whose 'flag was waving' in his face...LOL Its all good and cant wait to return...

7. Brian & Audrey

Brian & Audrey Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0
    We have been on a few cruises and even did the one through the resort our first time to TTR because we didn't know about the Steve's cruise. The only one we ever encountered something like this was on the resort cruise, and there were a group of swingers that were having sex and switching out every few minutes. I am no a prude and it was a little uncomfortable for me, saying that I just moved to the back of the boat and continued to party back there with others that felt the same. It only got a little more uncomfortable when one of the guys snorkeled naked and I got a close up of his sea eel, while swimming through the waves and not paying attention, but we all got a good laugh! I look at it this way just because it is not something I would do doesn't mean that no on else should be able to enjoy what ever they are into! I agree that the Boobs Cruise is a huge party and I always have a great time and will continue to do so!

8. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0

OK, I will officially apologize for my "alone" time with Jim the Chicken and the blow up doll on the back of the boat. :anon: One can only be so discrete with a chicken that Squawks like that ;) :aetsch011:

9. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    You crack me up....LOL Paul made a comment when we got home about Jim needing a good bath...

10. GandM

GandM Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We have been on 3 cruises and have seen all out sex on all of them. Usually it happens near the end but occasionally we have seen a bit of stuff going on once a few drinks have been served. None of this bothers us and quite frankly if we were ever on a cruise where no sex happened we would probably call that one a bust. I think most people are aware what can happen and are prepared for it and most likely many are looking forward to it.

Maybe Steve should set up two kinds of cruises. One that might have sex and one where sex is not allowed.
    I wonder which one will sell out first.

Kidding about that last part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice