Rumor has it.......

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whew, that's a relief!!

2. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Glad he is still there currently and hope it stays that way. I'm sure Jamie isn't saying this without some good info. backing it up. So hopefully the hammer just hasn't fallen and never will.

Lalo is a great guy and we were both happy that he came back after Wilma. When he was gone it was so funny cause it seemed like anytime we went out we'd run into him at bars. He would see us right away and come over and say hi and have a few drinks with us. We always find it amazing how many of the staff members can remember you from trip to trip. There has been times when 18 months have passed and many still remember you like it was yesterday. Don't know how they do it as the resort just turns guest over and over.

Nick and Renee

3. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THANK THE LORD! I'm so glad!! I would've really missed him - he's a real superstar. The other cast members are wonderful but Lalo is my favourite.

Max
    xxxxx

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This surprises me too. I always thought "yeah like you remember me" and our last trip a couple of different staff said to me "you cut your hair" and to my hubby "that goatee isn't going to hide you got fat".

As for Lalo...we went with him and Jose to Basics and had a blast. I never knew quite how to take him until that night and he was a hoot...we had a lot of fun with him the rest of the week and glad to hear he is still there!!!

5. Philakiss

Philakiss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just returned from there last Saturday(one of the best times in my life) and I saw Lalo so when I saw the fired rumor thank goodness it was a hoax. He's a real cool guy. Except for kicking me off the volleyball team a point before we was going to win. That sucked.

6. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MINE TOO!I am glad he is still there :lol:

7. TexasTrouble

TexasTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whew you had me scared... Lalo has always been one of the friendliest ones there

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I'm glad it turned out to be just a rumor too. He'd been gone without explaination since last Friday and the thought was that he was gone. Like I said, I'm glad I got bad information. :D

Jamie

9. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha hah - yeah he grabbed my boobs too!!!!

Max
    xxxxx

10. spunky60

spunky60 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were ther this time last year. Cant remember which one he was. I like Tiger & cant remember the other one at the sexy pool bar.(bartenders) Hope to see them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice