Royal Solaris / Club Solaris ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. MOJO_ERASER

MOJO_ERASER Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How is the beach hear is it nice? I heard the GR place was very small sometimes 15 feet of beach then wall...........

2. Country Cut

Country Cut Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gr solaris

I've stayed at the GR Solaris in 2007, 2008, 2010. It is a very nice resort. The only issue that I had on the last trip is that it has gone over to the Time Share Dark side. At one time you could get premium liquor as a guest, as of June 2010 you could only get it as a Time Share member. This is very disappointing if you expected that. The entertainment staff does a wonderful job, but this is the case at most of the resorts. The food is excellent. Make sure to take some nice clothes because one restuarant requires closed toes shoes, slacks (men), and a collared shirt (men) in order to get in. It is a kid friendly resort. The beach has been renovated and now extends probably 150 feet or more out to the ocean. Plenty of room for beach volleyball and laying out. As a guest here you get full service at the Royal Solaris which is just about a 15 minute walk down the beach towards the airport. The Royal is worth the walk down to it. It looked very nice and we would probably stay there next time if we went with Club Solaris. Next trip though for us is to the Golden Parnassus for and adults only atmosphere. This now has become a non-smoking resort indoors. So for the smokers you will have to do that outside. For the non- smokers congradulations to you for stepping on the rights of smokers again......lol Seriously this is really a nice resort, especially for the price. If you don't want a timeshare then be polite and just tell them when you arrive that you do not care to listen to any talk of timeshare and they will leave you alone. Just don't expect the same treatment as the members. Biggest tip is to hang out with them members and you will be treated the same. The members there are great and love to hang out with everyone, they will even get you the premium drinks. I will be glad to answer any direct questions in regard to this hotel. Feel free to contact me.

3. Tami n Kevin

Tami n Kevin Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Honeymooning at GR Solaris

We normally stay at Temptation. :huepfen013:
    I Love the beach though, so we are going to try this hotel.
    Any suggestions??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice